PDA

View Full Version : I finally got my boat licence!!!!

happyfisher
05-17-2012, 11:45 AM
i did it.....6 hours later and i got it.....man.....i still dont know bow or stern.....i think i need a whistle....but whatever.

I also got a 10.00 off coupon that i can give to someone......it has a code on it so i could just tell you the code......saves 10 bucks if anyone interested.

Gunna work on the boat this weekend.....12' boat with 20 hp viking motor.....whole thing is from 1969.....im "mackin' it out....was gunna put a pop up tv in it but it wont fit......he he

got tags for battle now ready to go....will hopefully post pics of boat and big walleye this weekend....he he

!\___:bad_boys_20:_____/ (thats me in my boat)

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
05-17-2012, 11:48 AM
Congrats just did mine over the winter finally .

Lornce
05-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Congratulations, got mine a while back, the wife is just finishing up on hers. I found the course very interesting and of value.

happyfisher
05-17-2012, 12:06 PM
dude i thought the course was a complete waste of time.....a total waste....

ÜberFly
05-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Hmmmm

Not sure if you are being serious or not, but I would hope you would have learned a little from taking that test (even if you and others think it's [the requirement of having to take the test] a joke!)! If you are in fact not kidding, not sure you should even be on the water, with that attitude!!

P

P.S. Not being a hater, just looking out for me and my family's safety!!

i did it.....6 hours later and i got it.....man.....i still dont know bow or stern.....i think i need a whistle....but whatever.

I also got a 10.00 off coupon that i can give to someone......it has a code on it so i could just tell you the code......saves 10 bucks if anyone interested.

Gunna work on the boat this weekend.....12' boat with 20 hp viking motor.....whole thing is from 1969.....im "mackin' it out....was gunna put a pop up tv in it but it wont fit......he he

got tags for battle now ready to go....will hopefully post pics of boat and big walleye this weekend....he he

mattpreat
05-17-2012, 12:10 PM
gratz, i still need to get mine if you wouldnt mind sharing the code with me. pm me if you want to!

Canehdianman
05-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Here is the code they sent me a few days ago. I believe it works an unlimited number of times.

Save $10.00 by entering Discount Code CSB 456 online at http://www.BoatSmartExam.com.

SonnyJ
05-17-2012, 12:19 PM

Congrats but 20 hp on a 12 footer seems a bit much,just sayin':)

mattpreat
05-17-2012, 12:21 PM
thanks for the code, gonna try it out when i go get the licence this summer

thorne
05-17-2012, 12:24 PM
Darwin will sort this one out. Just the simple fact that you had to take this course should have triggered a simple bit of logic that you might as well learn something. If not you just wasted your own time and money. You paid for it, dedicated 6 hours to it, and are bragging about learning nothing....hey I have a bunch of landscaping to do....probably take about 6 hours, you could do that work as well, and ill pay you nothing, if that's how you roll.

thunderheart
05-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Congrats but 20 hp on a 12 footer seems a bit much,just sayin':)

i ran a 25 merc on my resort 12 ...

ericlin0122
05-17-2012, 02:34 PM
congrats!
for those who needs help on passing the exam
http://www.wildrosesailing.com/public/PE4PCOC.html

happyfisher
05-17-2012, 03:25 PM
lol it was pretty stupid....and learning = working for free.....hummm ok ill work for free if you take some math classes