PDA

View Full Version : Reminder

honda450
03-27-2008, 11:05 AM
Just a heads up as fishing licences expire on March 31.

Okotokian
04-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Just a heads up as fishing licences expire on March 31.

But apparently you can't buy a new one until it DOES expire. I tried to buy a new one around March 20 and it wouldn't allow me to. Seemed strange. What would a person do if they were going on a fishing trip that spanned the expiry period?

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
04-02-2008, 11:43 AM
You are able to purchase your licenses and Draws early ,I cant find the exact dates But I do beleave its 7 days before its going to run out but the draw you can get 14 days earlyer , I found this in the regulations , just cant find it online to paste into my posting.

SNAPFisher
04-02-2008, 02:42 PM
I think you guys are referring to on-line license renewal?

I had no problems entering for the draw and renewing licenses for my wife and I on March 20th.

Okotokian
04-02-2008, 03:02 PM
I think you guys are referring to on-line license renewal?

I had no problems entering for the draw and renewing licenses for my wife and I on March 20th.

Weird. Not online. This was at a Canadian Tire..... wait... oh yeah, it was at a Canadian Tire.... with a 13 year old clerk. Now I understand :lol:

04-02-2008, 04:29 PM
I got all my goods at the fishin hole , got my new license , I wonder what the odds of getting that walleye draw are, myself , my sister , and my buddy and his wife all got in on the draw aswell , so hopefully we all get in we took the B class , as they say its and under subscribed class.

MountainTi
04-02-2008, 04:31 PM
I must be out of the loop. What is this about a walleye draw?

duffy4
04-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Ya, I had to drive back into town Mon. night to get my new licence so I could go out to Beaver lake (south) for opening day on Tues.

And I forgot to do my Walleye draw. I think I had better do the draw right away cause there may not be undersubscribed permits again this year.

mountain ti Better look up the Fish & Wildlife site for walleye info.

Robin in Rocky

04-02-2008, 07:00 PM
I must be out of the loop. What is this about a walleye draw?

Except for the exception of a few lakes , and people that get the Walleye draw are able to keep fish , other wise it is catch and release everywhere else , other then the lakes that are posted in the regulations. Best bet go to your local cambodian tire store and get a set of regulations , or where ever you get your fishing license from.