PDA

View Full Version : Need partner for chin walleye tournament

rapala76
05-22-2012, 11:36 AM
My partner back out so im looking for someone to replace him i live Calgary if anyone is interested let me no. Tournament is this weekend down by Taber Alberta. I plan on getting a hotel in Taber its only a short drive to the lake.

npauls
05-22-2012, 11:54 AM
pm sent.

hightower
05-22-2012, 12:15 PM
pm sent

quiteeye
05-22-2012, 01:05 PM
pm sent

Winch101
05-23-2012, 08:21 AM
Take Nate before he dies of walleye fever .:sHa_shakeshout:

If all fails I may be available ....

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
05-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Sounds like a solid team hope you fellas get into some legals .

npauls
05-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Take Nate before he dies of walleye fever .:sHa_shakeshout:

If all fails I may be available ....

hahaha no walleye fever Winch.

I have been catching legals a ton this season. By far the best start to a year I have ever had. I just hope the hot streak continues through the weekend so we can compete with all the top notch anglers in this tourney.

chubbdarter
05-23-2012, 06:26 PM
hahaha no walleye fever Winch.

I have been catching legals a ton this season. By far the best start to a year I have ever had. I just hope the hot streak continues through the weekend so we can compete with all the top notch anglers in this tourney.

Nate

heard your fully sponsored now............Congrats
Gotta be nice to not dip into family funds, lets a guy concentrate on the task at hand.
If youve been onto legals your a top contender for a Win

Best of luck to all SAWT competitors

npauls
05-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Nate

heard your fully sponsored now............Congrats
Gotta be nice to not dip into family funds, lets a guy concentrate on the task at hand.
If youve been onto legals your a top contender for a Win

Best of luck to all SAWT competitors

Nah not fully sponsored at all. Just on with amundson and BBJ. No money involved just deals on some gear.

I had a buddy make a deal with me to help with the entry fees.

I hope I am a contender for a win or high placing but there is quite a few really good fishermen in the SAWT that could put me in my place in a real hurry.

I am not to sure what I am doing different this year over any other year but whatever it is, is working for me and I hope I don't screw it up.

The weather out at chin today was pretty nasty most of the time we were there but from the sounds of things it is suppose to clear up and be pretty nice this weekend.

You entering any of the tourneys Chubb?

Lefty-Canuck
05-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Sounds like a solid team hope you fellas get into some legals .

I thought you preferred the "barely legals" ? :)

LC :)

chubbdarter
05-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Nah not fully sponsored at all. Just on with amundson and BBJ. No money involved just deals on some gear.

I had a buddy make a deal with me to help with the entry fees.

I hope I am a contender for a win or high placing but there is quite a few really good fishermen in the SAWT that could put me in my place in a real hurry.

I am not to sure what I am doing different this year over any other year but whatever it is, is working for me and I hope I don't screw it up.

The weather out at chin today was pretty nasty most of the time we were there but from the sounds of things it is suppose to clear up and be pretty nice this weekend.

You entering any of the tourneys Chubb?

ahhh i see, another rumour of crap. Heard you were sponsored and with nothing invested and would be a dangerous contender, cuz you could take chances others couldnt afford to take.

Naah, im no where good enough to compete. Might as well just mail in my money and stay home.

npauls
05-23-2012, 09:00 PM
ahhh i see, another rumour of crap. Heard you were sponsored and with nothing invested and would be a dangerous contender, cuz you could take chances others couldnt afford to take.

Naah, im no where good enough to compete. Might as well just mail in my money and stay home.

I wish I was fully sponsored but that isn't in the cards right now. Would be nice in the future and is a long term goal of mine.

I am hoping me and my partner can take a few chances and hopefully get into a few decent sized fish.

I have heard from others that you are a solid fisherman and really know how to catch some good eyes. You should enter the Travers tourney. You know that lake as good as anyone else and would probably place really well there.

gramps73
05-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Chubb
Maybe you can send your money in and just put my name on the entry i would sure like to have some of that sucker luck u have been having....
g73

chubbdarter
05-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Chubb
Maybe you can send your money in and just put my name on the entry i would sure like to have some of that sucker luck u have been having....
g73

ahhh come on...............theres alot of technique and wisdom required to trophy sucker fishing. If i could just get rid of the by product pickeral that keep biting, I'd go Pro Suck

05-23-2012, 10:42 PM

Nate Is just one of my prostaffers , Hes one hell of a fisherman , I know next year If I get back into things here as I hope to Id probably sponcer a team with him and I . But thats something for the future and him and I to talk about .

I thought you preferred the "barely legals" ? :)

LC :)
Damn rights I do . But I like my fish good and legal , even Ripe and aged , but still kicking .

Chubb
g73

No doubt Ill even be his friend . LOL

chubbdarter
05-23-2012, 11:50 PM
Nate Is just one of my prostaffers , Hes one hell of a fisherman , I know next year If I get back into things here as I hope to Id probably sponcer a team with him and I . But thats something for the future and him and I to talk about .

Win a tourney on your hooks and your home free

Damn rights I do . But I like my fish good and legal , even Ripe and aged , but still kicking .

No doubt Ill even be his friend . LOL

Willing to trade Sucker secrets for big eye secrets?

05-24-2012, 12:19 AM
Willing to trade Sucker secrets for big eye secrets?

I got Big eye secrets , but yeah , Id gladly give ya few lessons . You should come up with Rumtan , and we go spend a day at a spot I know . get into 56 "ers.

chubbdarter
05-24-2012, 01:53 AM
I got Big eye secrets , but yeah , Id gladly give ya few lessons . You should come up with Rumtan , and we go spend a day at a spot I know . get into 56 "ers.

56 inch sucker?
Day with you and Run
and i take you for a 10+ pickeral down south

its a deal

whats a 56inch sucker wgt.?,,,,,,20lbs?

05-24-2012, 01:56 AM
56 inch sucker?
Day with you and Run

its a deal

Just depends , On girth some are larger then others , 30 to 40 would be the average in that legnth class .

Alberta Bigbore
05-24-2012, 08:01 AM
Oh tha lord.... days like this I wish I wasn't a mod........fighting........back......the...need... .....to..............post!

WayneChristie
05-24-2012, 05:22 PM
56 inch sucker?
Day with you and Run

its a deal

Id say more like 95, unless shes in Forest Lawn, then more like 75. thats without her teeth :scared0018:

dodger
05-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Id say more like 95, unless shes in Forest Lawn, then more like 75. thats without her teeth :scared0018:

Ding Ding Ding.
WE HAVE A WINNER :)

Dodger.