PDA

View Full Version : Jasper for a quick fish?

Alberta Bigbore
05-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Might be headed to Jasper early morning Saturday, for a joyride and a quick fish. The girlfriend hasn't been, and I haven't been for a looooong time.

Suggestions or recommendations on a place to try for a Bull Trout and some Rockies would be much appreciated.

And same same for any visible eye candy that I should take the girlfriend to so she can snap some pictures would be great.

If posting public is an issues....feel free to drop me a PM.

Thanks!

Gust
05-25-2012, 12:14 PM
Write to freedom 55, david robson? World record holder supreme. If anyone can guarantee a fish it would be him.

The Fisherman Guy
05-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Freedom55? Or Speckle?

sureshot
05-25-2012, 12:19 PM
The snaring is pretty good. I've caught some decent fish there.

Andy

Gust
05-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Freedom55? Or Speckle?

Speckle, you are right.

WayneChristie
05-25-2012, 06:45 PM
from what I hear you fish you might want to look for some slow fish :bad_boys_20:

Alberta Bigbore
05-25-2012, 11:44 PM
from what I hear you fish you might want to look for some slow fish :bad_boys_20:

ha, I see what your did there!

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac153/mojobass/lolcatxrayjunk.jpg

Alberta Bigbore
05-25-2012, 11:46 PM
Well it doesnt matter now... The girlfriend is feeling sick. So i guess Illl just head to Cabelas and spend more money on stuff I dont need tomorrow. At least Ill be fishing at Pigeon lake on sunday to make up for the lacking Saturday

WayneChristie
05-25-2012, 11:46 PM
now theres a kitty that scares me! :scared0018:

WayneChristie
05-25-2012, 11:47 PM
Well it doesnt matter now... The girlfriend is feeling sick. So i guess Illl just head to Cabelas and spend more money on stuff I dont need tomorrow. At least Ill be fishing at Pigeon lake on sunday to make up for the lacking Saturday

lacking what? :scared0018:

Alberta Bigbore
05-26-2012, 12:12 AM
:rolleye2:

Had my Saturday all planned out. Might hit the River now and shop at Cabelas and maybe hit the NSR in the evening.

I invited BBJ out for a fish off on Pigeon Sunday but his Battery was dead. And now his Starter. Hope he fixes it by Sunday.

lacking what? :scared0018:

dan1
05-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Might be headed to Jasper early morning Saturday, for a joyride and a quick fish. The girlfriend hasn't been, and I haven't been for a looooong time.

Suggestions or recommendations on a place to try for a Bull Trout and some Rockies would be much appreciated.

And same same for any visible eye candy that I should take the girlfriend to so she can snap some pictures would be great.

If posting public is an issues....feel free to drop me a PM.

Thanks!

I'm heading out to Jasper next weekend - staying near Miette - wondering if anyone had any suggestions for fishing the area. I'm looking for something accessible off shore and not too far off the beaten path.