PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Hogue stocks in Canada

Ruko
06-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a Hogue stock in Canada? Their website doesn't list any Canadian dealers and they haven't replied to my e-mail.

yvesj
06-01-2012, 05:48 PM
yes in bc .
i will gave you the name in about 5 minutes .
this where i got my hogue 12 in lop fro my 870 shotgun

yvesj
06-01-2012, 05:51 PM
here it is .this guy is doing that in is house very fast shipping .
www.taccessories.ca
try him out .
let me know

Ruko
06-02-2012, 03:21 PM
here it is .this guy is doing that in is house very fast shipping .
www.taccessories.ca
try him out .
let me know

Thx... I heard back from him and they can't get any right now but they will hopefully be able to soon.

bat119
06-02-2012, 05:49 PM
Hogue has applied for an export permit untill its approved they can't ship to Canada.

qmurphy
04-13-2014, 03:28 PM
Just wondering if anyone has more recent information about where in Canada to get a Hogue stock, and if they are a good product? I'm leaning towards one with an aluminum bedding block.

I've never had the opportunity to shoot a rifle with a quality aftermarket stock, and am hoping this would be a decent place to start?

Faststeel
04-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Just wondering if anyone has more recent information about where in Canada to get a Hogue stock, and if they are a good product? I'm leaning towards one with an aluminum bedding block.

I've never had the opportunity to shoot a rifle with a quality aftermarket stock, and am hoping this would be a decent place to start?

What kind of Rifle are you looking to stock? P&D has always had these stocks at the store. FS

schleprock
04-13-2014, 08:26 PM
I saw a good selection of them in Milarm last year. I also just purchased some items from Hogues online store a couple of days ago. The order went through with no issues.

qmurphy
04-13-2014, 08:29 PM
A Remington 700 long action, hinged floor plate style magazine. I happen to be making a trip stateside soon, so I might wen try to pick something up down there.

Kind of embarrassing to say, but I need it because of a glass bedding attempt gone wrong. Tried a odd ball release agent... Let's just say I'll be sticking with something more tried and true next time.

Ruko
04-15-2014, 09:54 AM

Hogue received their export permit a while ago now so these stocks can now be purchased from most gun shops. I got mine from Milarm in Edmonton.