PDA

View Full Version : One last minute Salmon trip sold!

Jamie
06-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Just confirmed up with a great group of guys for June 8-11. We still have a few days left at the low price of $1,500/person.
Lets get you out to Rupert for some of the absolute best Salmon fishing available on the coast.

To be perfectly honest, Not to many people in Rupert can ever remember it being on fire this early. Normally it's good-Ok at this time of year, but to see the numbers and size we are seeing is phenomenal. I cant imagine what the rest of the year is going to look like.

For those that would like a bit more time to plan. I still have the last week of June/First week of July open. If early June is any indication, I would imagine that Late June is going to be one for the all time books.

Don't hesitate, call today. I know for many of us that this is something that we hope and dream about. But if it's time to make those dreams a reality, Great Pacific Salmon Lodge is the place to do this trip. You owe it to yourself to enjoy this experience.

Drive out, Fly out, take the train... Just come and let us show you what makes this place just so special.

Jamie

403-813-2704