PDA

View Full Version : not bad for a friday

WayneChristie
06-01-2012, 07:09 PM
hit the river for a few hours this afternoon to end off my holidays. Managed a couple sturgeon, a 42 and a 46 incher, 2 walleyes and a very chunky goldeye, 17 inches and 1 pound 11 ounces. Took a couple release videos, just for fun. For those who asked, yes the sturgeon are jumping, have been all week :sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:
http://youtu.be/XwRIW1OMHJs
http://youtu.be/CNXxlVtQLZE

BigA
06-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Awesome night. Loved the videos.

e40water12
06-01-2012, 07:17 PM
awesome videos thank you for sharing.

dodger
06-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Thanks for sharing your video! Looks like you had a good day on the Elbow River :burp:

Dodger.

waterninja
06-01-2012, 07:42 PM
great vids. still looking for my first sturgeon

bb356
06-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Cool !!!

WayneChristie
06-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Thanks for sharing your video! Looks like you had a good day on the Elbow River :burp:

Dodger.

oh great, now the circus will show up at Elbow Falls!:argue2: just when I thought I had it all to myself!

dodger
06-01-2012, 08:14 PM
OPPS! I meant river "X".

Dodger.

lone wolf
06-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Awesome underwater videos Wayne !!

Another great day on the Bow :sHa_shakeshout:

Alberta Bigbore
06-02-2012, 12:56 AM
Nice couple vids.

theking
06-02-2012, 02:30 PM
thanks for updating me and everyone else! im sure dago will have one to later on this evening!:snapoutofit:

Bigwoodsman
06-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the link to your video's.

BW

ReconWilly
06-02-2012, 03:51 PM
God stuff Wayne, Beeguy and myself are working on a plan to get down to your hood for some action in the near future, you're welcome to join us when we get down there, always a got room for a local or too...

BeeGuy
06-02-2012, 04:40 PM

Dodger.

Can't wait for the Elbow opener.

WayneChristie
06-02-2012, 06:48 PM
God stuff Wayne, Beeguy and myself are working on a plan to get down to your hood for some action in the near future, you're welcome to join us when we get down there, always a got room for a local or too...

sounds like a plan for sure

ogre
06-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Good looking sturgeon, and a real chunky goldeye. Thanks for the videos, WC. Hope to catch up to you sometime and head out for some southern Alberta fishing :)

Dale S
06-02-2012, 07:18 PM
thanks for updating me and everyone else! im sure dago will have one to later on this evening!:snapoutofit:

So I would like to know why you use this form.Is it to read about the fishing in the N.S.R.,Wabamum,Bow River trout fishing.Most,I'm sure use it to find out about there local area fishing.I dont't care about the starving walleye in Calling Lake.Didn't you check it to see if they bitting down at the forks so you can plan to go down on the May long weekend.Go down to the forks during the week theres not a sole down there.This weekend theres only 3 campers down there. If you know the area theres lots of spots to fish away from the crowds.We're not the ones that put the signs out on hiway3 or put it in most Alberta maps you buy at the gas station.Have you checked out facebook,not to many pics. or storys on there .So its time to move on if you don.t like our threads.

BobLoblaw
06-02-2012, 07:28 PM
So I would like to know why you use this form.Is it to read about the fishing in the N.S.R.,Wabamum,Bow River trout fishing.Most,I'm sure use it to find out about there local area fishing.I dont't care about the starving walleye in Calling Lake.Didn't you check it to see if they bitting down at the forks so you can plan to go down on the May long weekend.Go down to the forks during the week theres not a sole down there.This weekend theres only 3 campers down there. If you know the area theres lots of spots to fish away from the crowds.We're not the ones that put the signs out on hiway3 or put it in most Alberta maps you buy at the gas station.Have you checked out facebook,not to many pics. or storys on there .So its time to move on if you don.t like our threads.

This is me, clicking on the "LIKE" button...:sHa_shakeshout:

Tcw
06-02-2012, 09:46 PM
I kind of agree with Dago
Calling out an individual because he is proud and enjoys sharing with fellow fisher folk is not cool. Hang on........ No one calls out the Bow River fisher folk,or NSR, that are also proud of thier personal accomplishments and like to share.
This is why I also usually have little to say here;;;
But to the others that are regular posters; Thank You! I always enjoy the pictures and reading about the adventures.