PDA

View Full Version : Great Pacific Salmon Lodge Crab feast!!!

Jamie
06-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Just had these pics sent to me from the Lodge.. I am just drooling!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/JamieHunt/Crabtable.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/JamieHunt/Crabfeast2012.jpg

The fishing looks to be off the hook this year.
Have you booked your trip yet?
Remember, when you fish with us, all you need to bring is a Smile, a camera and a BIG APPETITE

Jamie Hunt
403-813-2704

Ken07AOVette
06-04-2012, 03:22 PM
awwwww..... you suuuuuuck.....:sign0176: :angry3::(

sheephunter
06-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Looks like a bunch of lightweights...I did damage to a platter that size myself there last year!!!! Man I love those crab feasts.

Walleye101
06-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Looks very good!! The only thing better than that would be a plate full of Walleye fillets around the campfire with an ice cold beer!!

Jamie
06-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Looks like a bunch of lightweights...I did damage to a platter that size myself there last year!!!! Man I love those crab feasts.

The "I am going to Pee Butter" comment is told every crab night.
Thinking about getting a wooden sign made up with that on it.

For those not in the know about that comment, Sheep hunter pushed himself away from the table and announced he was going to relieve himself by heading to the bathroom the "PEE BUTTER". Good Lord, the place came unglued.

I am heading back out on Friday for another 7-10 day stay. Right now Dad is onsite running the Lodge and doing a fantastic job of it.

Jamie

BTW, here is a shot of the platter BEFORE they cut it down.

Alberta Bigbore
06-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Ive already gotten the green light to book a trip with the father in law next boat show in Edmonton. Looks like good eats!

Kingfisher
06-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Gawd I love crab. Those look like monster dungeness.

I just might have to bring my boat to the coast and get serious about hunting some salmon.

Rob

Jamie
06-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Gawd I love crab. Those look like monster dungeness.

I just might have to bring my boat to the coast and get serious about hunting some salmon.

Rob

Rob, we just had a group this past weekend who did exactly that. In fact they hired one of our guides for 2 days to show them the ropes. They had their own boat and enjoyed the full Lodge setup. Their boat was just moored at our docks on the Island. You should really try and come out.

Take care
Jamie

Jamie
06-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Ive already gotten the green light to book a trip with the father in law next boat show in Edmonton. Looks like good eats!

Big, if you guys really want to come at a perfect time, I would encourage you to book as far as possible in advance. Though the fishing is good during all our operating months, some weeks are more popular than others. We had guys last year book for this year before they left the Lodge.

Lets talk soon
Jamie

FisherGrrrl
06-04-2012, 10:39 PM
mmm wow that looks delicious! jealousy has just kicked in :P looks gorgeous out there