PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding fishing general rules for 2012

Brumze
06-05-2012, 10:55 PM
I was going through the rule book a few weeks ago and upon a question that I couldn't figure out so I was hoping that some of you guys might be able to clarify it for me.

I know that some smaller rivers/streams are not listed in the book which means either the general rules for non-listed ones would apply to them or they are considered part of bigger fishing venues in which case the rules for that venue would apply.
Now my question is...what about lakes that are connected with each other?...and one of them is not listed anywhere but the other ones is... would the non-listed lake be considered part of the bigger one (so the rules for the big one apply to it as well) or would it be considered under the general non-listed fishing venues for the particular zone?

I hope I explained it well. Any clarification would be much appreciated as this has been bugging me for a while...

:)

BeeGuy
06-05-2012, 11:17 PM
For unlisted streams and lakes you follow the Watershed Unit, Site Specific Regulations.

Be aware that for many of the unlisted tributaries they are included under the regs for the river they flow into, for example from ES1:

"Jumpingpound Creek & Tributaries"