PDA

View Full Version : More great news for Alberta fisherman...

fishdude17
06-08-2012, 09:23 AM
I hope the government starts bringing down the hammer on oil companies for s**t like this...

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/albertas-red-deer-river-hit-by-oil-leak/article4241238/?service=mobile

gwh2
06-08-2012, 01:15 PM
This government isn't going to bring down the hammer on any oil company because is Alberta " the government is the oil company".
That's what has kept them in power for the last 40 some years.
Don't Albertan's know that yet.

ReconWilly
06-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Oil companies lying and covering up there tracks...sounds just like government to me....

One day there there will be accountability for all, unfortunately it will come far too late after all the damage is done....

Until then lets all get rich and spend it all!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

How much does your soul cost?:scared0015:

pikergolf
06-08-2012, 02:07 PM
I hope we fine the heck out of them, maybe recoup some royalty money after giving it away.

laut
06-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Remember, we are the one who vote for these people to run our country. I am totally agree on selling our natural resources and making this country more buisness friendly. We also has to make sure there are strong environmental regulations and have someone to enforce it. I think we should move the Fed building to downstream of the spill as a reminder.

TROLLER
06-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Cannot be complaining when most of you voted for the liberal in conservative clothes.

I wonder what Ralph or Peter would have to say about this especially when it is 2 screw ups from the same company.

MountainTi
06-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Cannot be complaining when most of you voted for the liberal in conservative clothes.

I wonder what Ralph or Peter would have to say about this especially when it is 2 screw ups from the same company.

It HAD to be Redford's fault somehow. Hope you didn't vote for her! :)