PDA

View Full Version : N.S.R [Hermitage] Tonight.

SnoochyBoochy
06-09-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm heading down to the mighty waters tonight to experience the high levels...Who'sssss coming with meh lol.

Im sure it will be a ball whatever the case!

Bushmaster
06-09-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm betting the only thing biting will be pine trees tonite ! But good luck and give us a report.

pike_king780
06-09-2012, 02:40 PM
good chance youll catch more than trees, i caught 2 walleye and a burb yesterday and the river was absolutely littered with crap, just have to be patient, observe where the debris is collecting mostly and try and find a clean spot to cast into (sometimes easier said than done lol) good luck though wish i could make it out tonight! :sHa_shakeshout::bad_boys_20:

Bushmaster
06-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Your superior knowledge of river fishing is very obvious. Good call, maybe tomorrow I'll give it a go.

pike_king780
06-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Your superior knowledge of river fishing is very obvious. Good call, maybe tomorrow I'll give it a go.

Not sure if your being sarcastic, but no i wouldnt consider myself to have a superior knowledge or river fishing.. just speaking based on personal experience. theres alot more people on here who know alot more thann me, but the spot on the river definitly has alot to play in this but by no means am i an "expert" lol, if not being sarcastic, than thanks.. :bad_boys_20::character0053:

waterninja
06-09-2012, 03:12 PM
i,ll probably kill a few hours at herm this evening but at the pond c&r some trout.

Solle
06-09-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm down here now, I heard in total the catches among the people down here are 14 suckers and 1 burbot

Bushmaster
06-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Pike, I was not being sarcastic. I know very little about river fishing and your observations are some things to be looking for.

NSRfishing
06-09-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm down here now, I heard in total the catches among the people down here are 14 suckers and 1 burbot

suckers are biting :sHa_shakeshout:

pike_king780
06-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Pike, I was not being sarcastic. I know very little about river fishing and your observations are some things to be looking for.

Okkay cool , apparently im bad at reading sacrasm online so jsut thought id cover all bases.. yah river fishing is constantly a learning curve because the river itself is always changing, so searching for current breaks and such, are key to having success.. again good luck!! :happy0180::happy0034:

SnoochyBoochy
06-09-2012, 04:08 PM
I myself am very new to fishing and so I am going down for the experience more then anything. Catching fish is a bonus. PLUS rarely have I ever ventured out and not had a good time.
What I would really like to see is the mouth of the Sturge and the N.S.R, the layout of that spot is probably crazy different with all this water.

pike_king780
06-09-2012, 11:44 PM
ya sturegon river x nsr is probably nearly unfishable at this point. the beach on the corner is probably compeltely flooded.. try it out and report back!! :bad_boys_20:

NSRfishing
06-10-2012, 12:03 AM
i wouldnt wast time with sturgeon mouth right now like others said its underwater

whitemud and other spots like it are best right now

YeeHaw
06-10-2012, 12:24 AM
Was out at the mouth of the Sturgeon today, very high water, and not to many places to fish. Thew everything I had almost at them for gear, but not even a nibble. A couple others tried it, but the point was near under water, and the people on it were darn near sitting in the bush. Did not appear that anyone caught anything.:confused: