PDA

View Full Version : SAWT and The Premiers Cup

gramps73
06-12-2012, 05:14 PM
The winner of the SAWT last event of the year at Ridge Res. June 23 & 24 will win a paid entry (by the SAWT) to fish in one of the best fisheries in Saskatchewan
To enter the SAWT event go to www.sawt.ca for an entry...

HOGSLAYER
06-12-2012, 06:46 PM
I wish I could take a poke at winning that prize.
What a great bonus.Workin LICKS:sign0176:

bobalong
06-12-2012, 06:53 PM
I wish I could take a poke at winning that prize.
What a great bonus.Workin LICKS:sign0176:

If you worked harder maybe you would get the time off...LOL

bsnyder
06-12-2012, 07:43 PM
The winner of the SAWT last event of the year at Ridge Res. June 23 & 24 will win a paid entry (by the SAWT) to fish in one of the best fisheries in Saskatchewan
To enter the SAWT event go to www.sawt.ca for an entry...

Premiers is a great tourny.See ya there:)

Teamprotz
06-12-2012, 08:05 PM
It baffles me that with 45 teams on the waiting list they will give entries out.

gramps73
06-12-2012, 08:33 PM
It baffles me that with 45 teams on the waiting list they will give entries out.

Team,
They did NOT give out an entry, it was donated by a member of the SAWT with the permission of the Premieres people..
This is not like the Vanity entry it is a one time shot, no entry next year and it can not be sold....

I repeat this was not a give out from the Premiers...

g73

gramps73
06-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Premiers is a great tourny.See ya there:)

I wish, have to win Ridge to get in...

npauls
06-12-2012, 09:18 PM
I am going to be out at Ridge for the next couple weeks whenever possible putting a plan together. I would love to win Ridge and have a chance at the premiers.

bsnyder
06-12-2012, 09:27 PM

depends on which side it is on.There is a small side ($350.00 i think)and there is usually room there, and then there is a tourny within the tourny ($1000.00) This one has a waiting list.Of coarse the prize money for the $1000 side is much more, and you could win both(be nice)We fished the small side for 2 years and then got in the big side.Worth the wait.:)

gramps73
06-12-2012, 09:40 PM
I will say it again they DID NOT give the entry to the SAWT it was donated to the trail from one of its members...

1st place will take home cash and entry, if the 1st place team does not go it will be handed down till a team comets.

o ya the entry will be paid for by the SAWT.

chubbdarter
06-12-2012, 09:44 PM
I am going to be out at Ridge for the next couple weeks whenever possible putting a plan together. I would love to win Ridge and have a chance at the premiers.

Npauls, youve been killing the competition. AOY?

Big name sponsors calling yet?......hold out for Lindy

To make it interesting you should team up with Mikeo, you will still finnish top 5 and it will kill 2 birds with one stone.

p.s. Mikey cant tie his own knots

bsnyder
06-12-2012, 09:44 PM
i will say it again they did not give the entry to the sawt it was donated to the trail from one of its members...

1st place will take home cash and entry, if the 1st place team does not go it will be handed down till a team comets.

O ya the entry will be paid for by the sawt.

good deal:)

npauls
06-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Npauls, youve been killing the competition. AOY?

Big name sponsors calling yet?......hold out for Lindy

To make it interesting you should team up with Mikeo, you will still finnish top 5 and it will kill 2 birds with one stone.

p.s. Mikey cant tie his own knots

Nope no one calling for sponsorship yet.

I did get hooked up with 2 brand new 27 series deep cycles for my trolling motor today though.

For the Ridge tourney I am teamed up with rapala76 again and we are hoping to take the win at Ridge. Not only would that get us right up in the mix for team of the year but we would also get to fish premiers and we are talking about doing the big river tourney also. It would be a huge win for both of us.

I don't know another tourney that I can do this season but if I win some more cash I could probably arrange to team up with MikeO for a Sask. tourney maybe later in the summer.

chubbdarter
06-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Nope no one calling for sponsorship yet.

I did get hooked up with 2 brand new 27 series deep cycles for my trolling motor today though.

For the Ridge tourney I am teamed up with rapala76 again and we are hoping to take the win at Ridge. Not only would that get us right up in the mix for team of the year but we would also get to fish premiers and we are talking about doing the big river tourney also. It would be a huge win for both of us.

I don't know another tourney that I can do this season but if I win some more cash I could probably arrange to team up with MikeO for a Sask. tourney maybe later in the summer.

Mikeo will pay, that not a issue

sorry for the hijack

Good luck to SAWT and all its competitors

npauls
06-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Mikeo will pay, that not a issue

sorry for the hijack

Good luck to SAWT and all its competitors

I will talk to him on facebook and see what he thinks.

I am pumped that the SAWT members have a chance to fish a big name tourney like premiers without having the waiting list. Even though it is a one time deal it is still a sweet deal for the highest placing committed team.

Teamprotz
06-13-2012, 06:53 AM
Waiting list is for both sides. There should be some new / old faces as I know several teams that DID NOT get their fees in on time and are now on the waiting list !

whitetail Junkie
06-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Bring your Rain gear boys,she's gonna down Poor :D

Good luck to All....espicially To Drop_tine and Trophy boy For the win and premiers invite ...........& Npaul for team of the year!

Jimmy 620
06-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Yes you have to know someone or have the right last name to get in at Nipawin.
Been on waiting list 4 yrs, and watched new people move to town and get in first try.

Teamprotz
06-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Funny , i've heard of kids on rigs throwing in an entry and getting in first try too. Dads been in since day one , scared not to enter or we'll never get back in.

gramps73
06-17-2012, 12:50 PM
One week to go, still some room..

208prov
06-17-2012, 02:02 PM

totally agree, But if you slide money under the table you might get into the vanity like 3000 g i heard

bobalong
06-17-2012, 02:13 PM
totally agree, But if you slide money under the table you might get into the vanity like 3000 g i heard

Why dont you call Jim and offer him 3k for an entry, and please make sure you post his response. Jim has always run a top notch tournament, even implying this kind of thing is very dis-respectfull IMO, but then some guys really enjoy all the negativity a comment like this can generate.

Teamprotz
06-17-2012, 03:14 PM
His singing may irritate me , but Jim is a standup , no $h!t kinda guy. He takes his tourny VERY seriously. Never heard of bribes getting anyone in.

208prov
06-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Just a rumor, but it is funny in the past how certain people have got in.

gramps73
06-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Like I said before this was not given to the SAWT by the event. It was give to the SAWT by a member...
I think that I have been very clear that it was not given by the Premiers