PDA

View Full Version : pembina river campground

flsh
06-24-2012, 09:50 PM
hi, anyone rent a site in pembina river campground before. if i want bring my 3 year son to camp there, what should i bring ? is there a bed in the site as well ? thanks guys

Redneck Renagade
06-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Nice place but it fills up really quickly. As for a bed for your kid as long as you take your own trailer or tent he will have a bed. It's just like any other campground.

buckmaster
06-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Nice place but it fills up really quickly. As for a bed for your kid as long as you take your own trailer or tent he will have a bed. It's just like any other campground.

X2, if you leave on a monday chances are you will get a stall otherwise you have to reserve early in the year.

Champion
06-24-2012, 10:55 PM
How is the fishing in that area? I am taking my kids there in a couple weeks and know that it is quite shallow in that area and great for a nice float down the river in a dingy or a tube, but it would be cool to toss a hook around there with the boys...

flsh
06-25-2012, 03:47 PM

i dont have tent or trailer, but the site is 25 - 35 ft , do you think it will be fit in a bed ? first time camping ,

ReconWilly
06-25-2012, 03:53 PM
i dont have tent or trailer, but the site is 25 - 35 ft , do you think it will be fit in a bed ? first time camping ,

Not sure if serious:Lightning:

Geezle
06-25-2012, 04:36 PM

Not quite sure what you're asking here. If you don't have a tent or trailer/RV how do you intend to camp?

And where does the bed come into play? :confused:

Okotokian
06-25-2012, 04:46 PM

You need to bring some sort of shelter for yourself... a tent, a trailer, an RV. I suppose you could try sleeping in your vehicle, but there are no beds or shelters supplied.

Paul C
06-25-2012, 05:08 PM
hi, anyone rent a site in pembina river campground before. if i want bring my 3 year son to camp there, what should i bring ? is there a bed in the site as well ? thanks guys
Camping is fully booked for this long week-end. Suggest you call ahead to check. If the weather turns ugly there is sites you can get.

-JR-
06-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Hey Fish...you forgot to ask when they serve Breakfeast,lunch and dinner and how offen they drop off firewood and if they still light the firer for you.
Don't forget to ask if they bring hotdogs and free beer to your site.
And if they change the sheets every day in that bed along with fresh towels.
Might be more ,anyone else have any add ons !

flsh
06-26-2012, 12:56 PM
You need to bring some sort of shelter for yourself... a tent, a trailer, an RV. I suppose you could try sleeping in your vehicle, but there are no beds or shelters supplied.

i see, so there is nothing in the site . do you know any camping ground close to edmonton, you can rent a small wood house, you can sleep and cook there for camping . thanks

flsh
06-26-2012, 12:56 PM
Hey Fish...you forgot to ask when they serve Breakfeast,lunch and dinner and how offen they drop off firewood and if they still light the firer for you.

you are make fun of me. anyway you suck

flsh
06-26-2012, 01:00 PM
Not quite sure what you're asking here. If you don't have a tent or trailer/RV how do you intend to camp?

And where does the bed come into play? :confused:

i lost my mind , i ask a stupid qauestion. i just want go out with my little son, but i havent try camping before. so i think they will give a anything if you rent site. but they are not. i hope i can find some camping ground can rent everything with, because i afaid tent is too cold for my son in the night time. am i right ? thanks

Okotokian
06-26-2012, 01:03 PM
i see, so there is nothing in the site . do you know any camping ground close to edmonton, you can rent a small wood house, you can sleep and cook there for camping . thanks

You should google or search for "cabins". In Canada, "Camping" usually means that you bring your own shelter.

flsh
06-26-2012, 01:15 PM
You should google or search for "cabins". In Canada, "Camping" usually means that you bring your own shelter.

:angry3:i should study english hard when i in school. thanks for you help. i hope i can find some cabins beside the river or lake. thanks you again .

Yéil
06-27-2012, 09:55 AM
Flsh, you might find this info useful for learning to camp... http://www.pc.gc.ca/eng/media/ltc-dlc/index.aspx

also, have a look at www.albertawow.com for info on numerous campground facilities in Alberta.

Rocketfodder
06-27-2012, 11:16 AM
private message sent

Jamie Black R/T
06-27-2012, 12:04 PM

:thinking-006:

Okotokian
06-27-2012, 02:56 PM

No, we're all trying to actually help the guy. ;)