PDA

View Full Version : Windemere Bass

Jthedisciple
06-25-2012, 10:45 AM
What are some good techniques spin or fly to slay some bass in windemere any help would be appreciated have caught bass there before but need a more productive technique

BuckHunterBowen
06-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Fish the docks in the morning and weed beds in the afternoon. Rubber worm worked great for us and spinner baits. Better fishing in the spring.

fishing101
06-25-2012, 03:33 PM
break up the senko's. In the morning spinner baits will work well. Also, flippin jigs. Another method not used much is the flick shake. You can get the special hooks and worms at bass pro very worth it. Will allow you to fish a bit deeper water on the outside edges of the weeds.

Another method is pick up some spro frogs. Toss them in the shallows and around the weeds deadly early morning and evening.

The Great White Hype
06-25-2012, 05:58 PM
break up the senko's. In the morning spinner baits will work well. Also, flippin jigs. Another method not used much is the flick shake. You can get the special hooks and worms at bass pro very worth it. Will allow you to fish a bit deeper water on the outside edges of the weeds.

Another method is pick up some spro frogs. Toss them in the shallows and around the weeds deadly early morning and evening.

WACKY RIGGED SENKOS>>>

That is all....

OttCan
06-25-2012, 10:16 PM
When are you going? I'll come and give hands on training on how to effectively fish pretty much every bass bait out there!!

Mariko's Rod
06-25-2012, 10:21 PM
when I fished for bass there you could put a peice of dog food on a single hook and catch bass. That was 10 years ago is it worse now? are you looking for big bass cause there is none. at least Ive never seen one cought.

WayneChristie
06-25-2012, 10:37 PM
jig and grub, shallow, deep and horsetrader style

Jthedisciple
06-26-2012, 09:08 AM
canada day weekend id love to learn

mustard73
06-26-2012, 12:52 PM
WACKY RIGGED SENKOS>>>

That is all....

Yup. Haven't fished Windermere but have had success at Vaseaux using this method.

Dust1n
06-26-2012, 01:12 PM
Topwater lures right to the dock while casting from the beach will bag you a few and fly fishing using a leech stripping in as fast as you can will get you a bunch! Iv never got anything of size in there though but no shortage of pikeminnow!

one of my favorite bass lakes next to the ones in WA

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/EliteFisherman/Bass/498-1.jpg

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/EliteFisherman/Bass/500-2.jpg