PDA

View Full Version : Moose Lake or Lac La Biche

THERICARDO
06-28-2012, 03:51 PM
I have 5 days off first weekend of July and considering both of these places to go fishing. Will be tenting either at Moose Lake or Sir Winston Churchill Provincial Park in Lac La Biche.

Wondering opinions on both as I have never been to either, currently leaning towards Moose Lake but would appreciate any feedback or preferences and why...

Thanks in advance

Ricardo

tripnaxel
06-28-2012, 03:56 PM
I like Moose, easy to find fish. The biche is hit or miss. Plus, franchere campground is pretty decent.

THERICARDO
06-29-2012, 09:59 AM
Appreciate the feedback, thanks...

trigger7mm
06-29-2012, 12:10 PM
I've been to both, and I like Moose the best, but both have nice campgrounds. The provincial campground at Moose is the best if think. Winston Churchill park at La Biche is also very nice though. Fishing is probably better at Moose, but my advise would be to "flip a coin". Just getting away is what matters. Have fun.

THERICARDO
06-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Decided on Moose, fishing report has been awesome for last week after a slow start ( walleye Classic was terrible lady said).

Much to my surprise they rent boats at franchere also so have aboat for 5 days and Staying at franchere campgrounds...

thanks for input guys