PDA

View Full Version : RV/Boat Storage Near Crawling Valley?

Waxy
04-08-2008, 02:13 PM
I'm looking to store my 5th wheel and/or boat somewhere close to Crawling Valley for the summer so I don't have to drag it back and forth from Calgary every weekend. I've contacted the campground, and with the new remodel going on, there won't be any new seasonal spots available any time soon.

If anyone has any suggestions or owns land out there close by and would be willing to work out a deal, please let me know.

Thanks,

Waxy

BUD
04-09-2008, 12:24 AM
I'm looking to store my 5th wheel and/or boat somewhere close to Crawling Valley for the summer so I don't have to drag it back and forth from Calgary every weekend. I've contacted the campground, and with the new remodel going on, there won't be any new seasonal spots available any time soon.

If anyone has any suggestions or owns land out there close by and would be willing to work out a deal, please let me know.

Thanks,

Waxy

Go talk to the Hutterites on the N.W corner of the lake , their very relieable and their relidgion wont let them damage anything thats not theirs , they would probably let you store it in their colony somewhere , theres 2 colonys there about 4 miles apart.
Also good secuity around them.

Smokey
04-09-2008, 12:36 AM
No offense to any Hutterites, but their religions won't allow them to many things they do. I am friends with a few of those guys, and unless you know them, don't just trust them. I only trust Buddist monks, myself. LOL

Winch101
04-09-2008, 07:07 AM
I am sure there is some sort of storage facility in Bassano

I have to agree with Smoky on the colony thing ...

Waxy
04-09-2008, 08:23 AM
I am sure there is some sort of storage facility in Bassano

I have to agree with Smoky on the colony thing ...

LOL, me too!

I'll look into something in Bassano, I actually hadn't thought of that.

Waxy