PDA

View Full Version : fishing friend wanted calgary

iggy
07-01-2012, 01:49 PM
ok-dunno what im doing or if this will work-apologies to the coupla ppl i bugged already lol just looking for ppl to fish with in and around calgary.i dont drive and im not too mobile (back issues) but do have all my own equipment-plus a float tube for ppl who like them. live near peters drive in-so centrally located.have a good (bad?? lol) sense of humour. be fun to find ppl with similar interests-even some fisherwomen. age or gender no matter-just be able to communicate-hopefully this posts and we can even do something tomorrow (monday,july 2nd) thanx for reading :)

The Fisherman Guy
07-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Hi Iggy

Take a look at the top of the fishing section for others who are looking for the same!

As for places to try;

Most of the rivers will be blown out with runoff at this time of year, but Carburn Park in the SE is a good place to start, once the Glenmore clears up, it can be good for a few small pike.

Redfrog
07-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Check out this link

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=53384

iggy
07-01-2012, 04:30 PM
yeh-i still dunno what im doing here really-just been clicking and seemingly just going in circles....dunno where the fishing section is-all i can find really are new posts-dunno how to find ppl looking for a fishing partner? so-what am i missing??(besides a clue about computers lol) obviously im not pc savvy-ive never seen anything like this b4 (IE threads etc) so-if any1 is looking for a computer retard for a fishing partner-send me a private msg i guess lmao