PDA

View Full Version : another great night on nsr

waterninja
07-04-2012, 09:56 PM
went to nsr herm. for a couple hours tonight and were they hungry. river still high and muddy. first 3 casts produced 3 fish and in the 2 hours there caught 3 walleye and 4 suckers. the other anglers (4 of them) were also pulling them in constantly and one young fellow caught his first pike, a 28" beauty. i had a pelican half swallow one of the suckers i caught and when the other 5 tried to steal it the ensuing battle had my line wrapped around the main thief. brought her to shore but ended up breaking the line. she hung around for a while giving me the evil eye then flew off to join the others. what fun!

Alberta Bigbore
07-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Sounds intense. Congrats on a good night

kallsimb
07-04-2012, 11:28 PM
If you thought the fish in the nsr were hungry you shouldve been at the ssr. Pullled 9 sturgeon 15 suckers 6 walleye 2 goldeye and 1 burbot out today. One of the sturgeon tipped the scale out at 50lbs so im guessing she was 55ish and was 57 inches long.

does it ALL outdoors
07-04-2012, 11:54 PM
If you thought the fish in the nsr were hungry you shouldve been at the ssr. Pullled 9 sturgeon 15 suckers 6 walleye 2 goldeye and 1 burbot out today. One of the sturgeon tipped the scale out at 50lbs so im guessing she was 55ish and was 57 inches long. 33 fish including 9 stergeon? any pics?

pike_king780
07-05-2012, 12:02 AM
33 fish including 9 stergeon? any pics?

x2

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
07-05-2012, 12:36 AM
poach·er 2 (pchr)
n.
1. One who hunts or fishes illegally on the property of another.
2. Any of various elongated marine fishes of the family Agonidae, chiefly of northern Pacific waters, having an external covering of bony plates.

Just because the guy has bad release techniques does not make him a poacher .

SnoochyBoochy
07-05-2012, 12:39 AM
poach·er 2 (pchr)
n.
1. One who hunts or fishes illegally on the property of another.
2. Any of various elongated marine fishes of the family Agonidae, chiefly of northern Pacific waters, having an external covering of bony plates.

Just because the guy has bad release techniques does not make him a poacher .

Bad release tech would actually be to try and fight the hook out. It is responsible and suggested to cut, according to Alberta Reg.

Levy
07-05-2012, 01:17 AM
Bad release tech would actually be to try and fight the hook out. It is responsible and suggested to cut, according to Alberta Reg.

X2

waterninja
07-05-2012, 04:31 AM
WOW! i don't know who you are or where you get off accusing me of the bs you just posted. you either have me confused with someone else or your trolling. i hope the next time you see me (if you ever have) you have the balls to introduce yourself.

nice first post you coward. if i see someone doing something illegal or unethical i confront them immediatly.

i did see some some guy squatting in the bushes taking a whiss. was that you? stop playing with your bait.

Cad-Tech
07-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Waterninja, how many walleye did you throw back to their deaths tonight. i've
seen you simply cut the line and throw them back with the hook in their mouths many times. The end result equals a poacher.:mad0177:
X3 I thought he would know better.:thinking-006:

Alberta Bigbore
07-05-2012, 06:54 AM
Wow... Just like internet warriors to attack with no proof.

Just put some water on your keyboards and put out the fires.