PDA

View Full Version : boaters exam link?

Alberta Bigbore
07-13-2012, 11:16 AM
is there an online link to study for the boaters exam?

tara_13
07-13-2012, 11:18 AM
http://safeboatingcourse.ca/boating-license-alberta

hope this works for you :)

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
07-13-2012, 11:19 AM
Mike , When you do the course , it makes you stud each page for 2 or 3 minutes , then you have to do a chapter test , then at the end of 7 or 8 chapters you do the final test you have 90 minutes to write it I think was the time maybe just 60 .

Its not the odl system where you could just do the test .

The link for the course is

http://www.boaterexam.com/canada/?gclid=CJnAhMGUl7ECFaQaQgodXwfchQ

Alberta Bigbore
07-13-2012, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the quick replies.

Ya bbj.... sounds odd there. the one at the Alberta Registries by me is a 50 question multiple choice test.... Can only get 12 wrong. Lol

07-13-2012, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the quick replies.

Ya bbj.... sounds odd there. the one at the Alberta Registries by me is a 50 question multiple choice test.... Can only get 12 wrong. Lol

I didn't go that route , I did the course and test online , Im sure doing the test at registries they will make you sign a Declaration saying to did the course or something like that the minimum study time .

waterninja
07-13-2012, 12:47 PM
went to a cnd. tire store a month ago and took the test and got 37 correct (need 38 to pass). i paid for the online option (55.00) and that included a study manual. just haven't found the time to spend 3 hours in front of computer to take it again.

Kim473
07-14-2012, 05:42 AM
Do it on the net as the re-wright is free and the answers are there. You get a temperary on the spot to print and a perm will be mailed out. Print a few temps as you can put in your glove box of car and boat and other places just incase you forget your perm at home.

07-14-2012, 12:53 PM
went to a cnd. tire store a month ago and took the test and got 37 correct (need 38 to pass). i paid for the online option (55.00) and that included a study manual. just haven't found the time to spend 3 hours in front of computer to take it again.

You don't have to do it all at once

Mickey
07-14-2012, 01:46 PM
I just completed this course over 4 days.

I was shocked at how much material doesnt apply to most of us, but hey while you are a captive audience I guess they can decide what to teach.

I was wondering if there was a place to challenge the exam, but could not find one anywhere, except doing it in person.

It is really a joke cause if you do it online, you just google the answers you dont know. The test is an open book test as well, so it seems more of a money grab to me than anything.