PDA

View Full Version : Salmon fishing BC island

7mm makes it happen
07-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Hi I am looking for some that could take me out fishing salmon just off the Vancouver Island by port Hardy at the end off Aug. I dont have to much money so getting a charter is out of my budget. I was hoping to find a local guy/gal that would have the time to take me out or even rent a boat for a day.

please pm me know if this is something you might do and we can talk more.

browning375
07-18-2012, 06:39 PM
Too bad you were not out there the first week or so of August, I would of gladly taken you out for a day or two no charge except bait of course.

7mm makes it happen
07-19-2012, 10:49 AM
ya too bad for sure. looks like its going to be the week of the 20th we are shutting down for a week at work. maybe next time we could work out something.

browning375
07-19-2012, 02:42 PM
I usaully go twice a year around there, i have a holiday trailer on the island which i move around to different places to try. The wife likes it alot out there and really likes Telegraph cove so we been there for a couple years now. Pretty cheap to stay there, i leave my boat there most of the summer so its a cheaper trip back and forth from here.

Me and my buddy are heading back there next week for 10days of fishing, can't wait!