PDA

View Full Version : Cabos fishing

Fishnafterwork
07-26-2012, 01:29 PM
Hey guys I'm going to cabos Mexico next year for a wedding and would like to get some info if any of you have been there. I know there is lots of sailfish smaller marlin and tuna which I would love to catch but I'd also like to do something unique is there swordfish in those waters cause I'd like to do a nite charter if so.... Also I'd love to catch a rooster fish if they reside there as well thanks in advance

bardfromedson
07-26-2012, 06:21 PM
go to bloodydecks.com

great forum. read old posts or sign up and people will be glad to point you in the right direction. it helped me when i went to pv. don't just go to the dock if your looking for a good boat and capt. hope you have a good trip. cabo marlin are on my to do list.

bingbing81
07-27-2012, 11:10 AM
I went in october 2010, fished out of san lucas not san jose. went west and north around the peninsula. left @ 5:30 A.M. caught A monster sail 109" a few blue marlins, 2 mahi mahi and a wahoo.
If you want I can dig up the name of the charter. It was recommended to us by a friend with a winter home there. He said they were the best. We had a great time and caught more than enough o make us happy.

mountainhunter
07-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Mucho loco or Redrum are both good companies.

laker
07-27-2012, 03:26 PM
watched a fishin show a couple weeks ago,which featured hotel Punta Colorada which has charters right there. Its on my bucket list. Check their site,believe they are north of San Lucas on the sea of cortez side. huge rooster fish!!!

FishingMOM
07-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Hey guys I'm going to cabos Mexico next year for a wedding and would like to get some info if any of you have been there. I know there is lots of sailfish smaller marlin and tuna which I would love to catch but I'd also like to do something unique is there swordfish in those waters cause I'd like to do a nite charter if so.... Also I'd love to catch a rooster fish if they reside there as well thanks in advance

Peer Reviews of Charters (https://www.iwanttofish.com/app/dkfish/ViewMap.php?c=4439)

BrownTrout
07-28-2012, 12:08 AM
Cabo is great. They have the world famous marlin derby every year. A 1200 lbs marlin was taken last year.
Solomans landing will cook your fish for you. You need to try the smoked matlin tacos at Los claros. These are all in San Lucas. I love cabo