PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good spot to take the lady friend!

DonP
07-27-2012, 12:15 PM
Hey, was wondering if anyone could recomend a nice place to take the lady for some R&R on Saturday, has to be near water and an hour max from Edmonton. Not concerned about fishing, just want some peace and quiet and have a little bbq! any help is appreciated. Was thinking about miquelon.

pm me if it's top secret

Lazerloop
07-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Capital ex

pechetr
07-27-2012, 08:16 PM
An hour max...I would try hubbles lake to the west on 16. Nice little campground, no motor boats allowed. There is also several nice spots in Elk Island park around the lake.

topgun2269
07-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Hey, was wondering if anyone could recomend a nice place to take the lady for some R&R on Saturday, has to be near water and an hour max from Edmonton. Not concerned about fishing, just want some peace and quiet and have a little bbq! any help is appreciated. Was thinking about miquelon.

pm me if it's top secret a bit farther but wow!!!! check it out no phones or TV

buckmaster
07-27-2012, 10:39 PM

pm me if it's top secret

cardiff park pond is a nice quiet area