PDA

View Full Version : Left 2 rods behind at Calling lake :(

PikeMasterFlex
07-30-2012, 07:29 AM
Hey guys,

I was fishing out at Calling lake yesterday and after a hot day in the sun, I packed up my gear (most of it) and headed for home. I did not realize until this morning that I had left my 2 shimano rods and reels sitting on the shore of the Ben Auger memorial park.

I guess this goes without saying but I would really really love to catch some more fish with those things! If anyone knows anyone who may have picked them up and feels like making a guys day. Please PM me and let me know.

Thanks in adavance.

Alberta Bigbore
07-30-2012, 07:33 AM
Ouch.....thats gotta suck. Hope someone on the forum snagged them for ya.

tysonlazo2
07-30-2012, 08:10 AM
i have a cabin out there and my uncle lives there i asked him to jump on the qaud and go check he said he did see them sorry :l not being racist but the native steal alot ive lost a boat trailer and 3 trail cameras :l

PikeMasterFlex
07-31-2012, 08:23 AM
Thanks for looking into for me.. I guess a moment of silence is in order to remember all the good times I shared with those rods lol.

Geezle
07-31-2012, 08:41 AM
On the bright side, it looks like you get to go shopping for some new gear :cool:

Walleyemagnet
07-31-2012, 10:41 AM
When you get your new gear, get them to gift wrap it for you. That way it'll feel just like Christmas. Get your girlfriend to deliver them to you in a Santa suit... You see where I'm going with this?

0liver
07-31-2012, 12:02 PM
odd's are there gone. I just gave away my old 7.5' spincast set up too, else it would be yours :(