PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fish Gull Lake lately

Russ C
08-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any recent reports they would like to share on Gull. I have never fished there but going on the weekend. I will have a tin boat and motor to putt around in. Can anyone tell me what the water levels are? I understand that they have been down some over the last few years. Any tips on structure in the lake, or a good place to start out at would be appreciated. Will be launching up by the golf course. Thanks in advance Russ C

FishingGirl
08-02-2012, 03:17 PM
I am goin there myself on Sunday. According t this website

http://www.ifishalberta.com/lakeFeedback.php?id=329

Wilson and Meridian beaches both are fairly decent for shore fishin, which is what im stuck with, but they added a hotspot marker for boats.

#4fisherman
08-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Water level is fairly high. Had some success last week up by the reed beds at the NW corner of the lake last week.

bwackwabbit
08-02-2012, 07:41 PM
How does a guy access shore fishing at Wilson's? Been out that way a few times and campground seems to be the only method?

FishingGirl
08-02-2012, 10:52 PM
How does a guy access shore fishing at Wilson's? Been out that way a few times and campground seems to be the only method?

No clue lol, just reading what it said on the site. If I find a way I'll let u know ;)