PDA

View Full Version : Pine Couley

RHJ
08-08-2012, 11:30 PM
I know there is lots of other info on here. Gonna head to pine tommorow with my son I know the launch area is good and the bridge I believe any other spots from shore anyone could recommend? I have only iced fished pine not summer fished. Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Acesneights
08-08-2012, 11:44 PM
I was down there two weekends ago and just walked up on the shore and fished for a bit caught one then talked to a fella down the shore who was pulling in fish every other cast. He showed me just put a minnow on a hook and throw a bobber around 5 ft up the line cast it 10 ft off shore at max and they started hitting steady. Good luck

RHJ
08-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Thanks bdarling

KJPFISH
08-10-2012, 07:18 PM
I was down there a couple of weeks back - it was blistering hot with no wind. I was in my float tube on the east shore, opposite and and somewhat south of the camp ground. I fished a point in about 20' of water. Using a jig and half minnow I managed about 105 small wallys in about 4 hours (8am until noon). I used a full tub of minnows. It took me a little while to find em but then it was non stop. Best day I ever had - but it did get monotonous after a while! I suggest trying different spots away from the crowd at the dock.

KJPFSH

RHJ
08-11-2012, 12:23 AM
I may have found that same spot..... Bottom fished email from 1130-330 and we caught round 60 anywhere from 10-40 feet from shore did get monotonous for sure lol but my 9 year old didn't think so every fish was pure excitement it was great,he caught his first pike last week and the this.... He's hooked.