PDA

View Full Version : Fish taxidermist

HighRiver
08-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Could you guys point me in the direction of a southern or central Alberta taxidermist that does fish? I have heard of taxidermists in Toronto that can make a resin copy of a fish if you provide photos and measurements. Is this available in Alberta?

Ryry4
08-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Could you guys point me in the direction of a southern or central Alberta taxidermist that does fish? I have heard of taxidermists in Toronto that can make a resin copy of a fish if you provide photos and measurements. Is this available in Alberta?

Top Notch Taxidermy in Coaldale will do fish replications like that.

HighRiver
08-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Fantastic, my wifes goldfish just died and now she wont have to be apart from it anymore!! Just kidding, I caught a 16 lb pike at the boat dock in Little Bow campground last summer and the wall of my office needs something better than a dusty picture of a sailboat.

208prov
08-25-2012, 02:50 PM

I got my northern pike done by advance taxidermy in Tronto and it was amazing just sent a pic and looks so real.
416-614-7320
Caledon Ont

chriscosta
08-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Whats the cost range around I wouldnt mind gettin one done and I might just keep one for the cause this fall

pelada trochu
08-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Whats the cost range around I wouldnt mind gettin one done and I might just keep one for the cause this fall

Keep one picture????

208prov
08-25-2012, 06:34 PM

46 inch long, 740 for fish, I then put a rock wood ect big board back ground, that was 800, I can email u close up pics if you would like, pm me if u want more info