PDA

View Full Version : North Buck

crazyperch
09-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Me and a buddy are heading to North Buck Friday night to camp (hopefully we can get a site since you cant reserve there) and do some fishing.

Just wondering how the fishing is at North Buck since this will be the first time trying this lake.

Thanks for any info.

0liver
09-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Went the past couple weekends and boy, it is fishing awesome. Stuck close to the weed beds and caught over 150 pike between the three of us last weekend.

Most are averaging about 1-3lbs but we hooked into a nice one maybe 10lbs off a point in 10 feet of water.

Great fishing though and going to be heading back soon!

good luck out there and watch foor deer! We hit a poor doe on the way there last time, was just awful, bent the front end of my friends truck and smashed his lights..

Tight lines'
Oliver

crazyperch
09-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Went the past couple weekends and boy, it is fishing awesome. Stuck close to the weed beds and caught over 150 pike between the three of us last weekend.

Most are averaging about 1-3lbs but we hooked into a nice one maybe 10lbs off a point in 10 feet of water.

Great fishing though and going to be heading back soon!

good luck out there and watch foor deer! We hit a poor doe on the way there last time, was just awful, bent the front end of my friends truck and smashed his lights..

Tight lines'
Oliver

Thanks for the info Oliver, can't wait to check it out!! :sHa_shakeshout: