PDA

View Full Version : Introduction from moi.

dalray
09-23-2012, 03:18 PM
Hello everyone,

I have been lurking the board for a while now, and thought id intro myself.

Name is Dal, originally from the okanagan, havent really fished since i was about 16. I work as a supervisor with cn so i get the wierd work times and days off.

Would like to thank fishergrrrl for steering me in the right direction while in the store as i havent touched a rod in 15 years. She helped with a selections of different things i would need and some generic lakes to go to.

Had a terrible experiences at jackfish lake. Not only did i catch some perch, no bytes for any big game. Seemed like when the sun was up every dbag brought out their boats and seadoos. No.respect as the dbags with the seadoos were circling around.me making waved and having a good time but tubers also coming within 15 feet of the little boat.

Anyways, look forward to possibly meeting some of you, and thank you for the forum.

Dal.

Attilathecanuk
09-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Welcome aboard!!

mxer117
09-23-2012, 05:22 PM
Welcome. Hope you have some fun!:)

Rumtan
09-23-2012, 05:35 PM
I hope you got your invite to wing nights on Wedensdays? If not a bunch of us meet on wed nights at the Overtime in Sherwood Park. The wings are inexpensive and the beer is great. We sometime get there around 4:30pm till whenever the last one leaves. Feel free to join us.

FisherGrrrl
09-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Hey Welcome! Ya if you want to meet people who all have a passion for fishing/hunting then come out for Wings one Wednesday. You will learn lots more about the fishing around the area and great people too.

Ice fishing is right around the corner so we'll have to show you the ropes :P

HighRiver
09-23-2012, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the asylum. I also work weird schedules on shiftwork, but I find it beneficial as I am on the water when most people are at work.

pickrel pat
09-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Hi.:)

Geezle
09-23-2012, 07:03 PM
Welcome aboard...and uhhhh yeah...wings http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/images/smilies/smilies3/yumyum.gif

bwackwabbit
09-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Welcome aboard! you'll soon find catching Perch makes you somewhat of a sorcerer on this site as most are searching for where and how...lol.

Cheers.

YeeHaw
09-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Welcome aboard:)

Popik
09-23-2012, 07:53 PM
in the right direction while in the store as i havent touched a rod in 15 years.
Dal.

I call Bull****...you touch poles all the time. Lol

Kidding aside glad to see we both ended up on the same forum once again Bud. We will have to hook up sometime and do some fishing. I got the bug again a few months back and find myself fishing more than i would have imagined.

Popik

Garry B
09-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Yep, welcome man. Lots of fun and games here. Even some talk about fishing.

Garry B
09-23-2012, 08:19 PM
I hope you got your invite to wing nights on Wedensdays? If not a bunch of us meet on wed nights at the Overtime in Sherwood Park. The wings are inexpensive and the beer is great. We sometime get there around 4:30pm till whenever the last one leaves. Feel free to join us.

Now that I'm old enough to get in the bar I'm too short :sHa_sarcasticlol:. But hopefully I'll see more of you folks again there soon.

dalray
09-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the Welcome,

and Mr. Popik good to see you again old friend, from motorcycles, to racing bikes and now to fishing, I think age is getting to us lol. JK.

Ill aim for wings on this wednesday as i still have another week off work.

OneGirlWolfPack
09-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Welcome aboard! :)

slivers86
09-24-2012, 06:17 AM
Welcome to the board, let the madness begin!

Geezle
09-24-2012, 08:32 AM
Now that I'm old enough to get in the bar I'm too short :sHa_sarcasticlol:. But hopefully I'll see more of you folks again there soon.

I hope you make it out for wings again soon Garry...it was good seeing you, but it was brief. I think I went outside for a few minutes, and when I came back you were gone! :scared0018:

Geezle
09-24-2012, 08:34 AM
Ill aim for wings on this wednesday as i still have another week off work.

Perfect! Overtime in Sherwood Park. 101 Granada Blvd. 4:00pm-??:?? :D

RapStaff
09-24-2012, 08:40 AM
I heard something about wings.................. GEEZLE.
Wednseday it is!!

Welcome to the Fishin, info superhighway bud hope you enjoy the ride.............................:sHa_shakeshout:

Garry B
09-24-2012, 01:19 PM
I hope you make it out for wings again soon Garry...it was good seeing you, but it was brief. I think I went outside for a few minutes, and when I came back you were gone! :scared0018:

I wish we could have stayed but the stop-in was unplanned and we had to run. Next time I'll plan on staying for a while! Would like to have visited with everyone.