PDA

View Full Version : Little carson/ pegasus

leeaspell
09-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Went out there yesterday in the boat, and yet again, not even a nibble. Had anyone ever got anything out of this pond in the summer? I do ok in the winter, nothing big, but enough to keep interest. I talked to the co and he said there gas been 20 lb pike pulled out of there, but of course, he has never seen them.

Has anyone actually caught any thing in there in the summer or is best to stick to hard water fishing

simmered
09-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Went the last year in august and had a great day! Couldn't believe how clear the water was in that little lake. I'm the opposite! I cant catch them in the winter! hahaha.
my buddy and I were in my canoe and fished on the east side of the lake. Fishing right where the weeds turn into that sand bottom. It was an awesome day.
Ive also heard stories of people pulling monsters out of there but of course have not seen pics either. Its supposed to be very deep in the middle, I don't have a fish finder set up on my canoe so not sure exactly how deep.

Crankyfish
09-26-2012, 10:24 AM
Never had much luck out there in the summer. Cut across the middle once deepest spot was 78'