PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Wally Last Night

neekrivers
09-27-2012, 01:27 PM
So me and buddy are out fishing last night, he gets one on and brings it in and the poor guy got 1 eye, thought thats a tough fish.. Well little while later he caught the same fish.....then......probably another hour goes by and well I caught him too. We caught 3-5 wally last night, now does catching the same fish twice count as two?:thinking-006:

chriscosta
09-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Yuuuuuuuuup!!!!!

Wild&Free
09-27-2012, 03:58 PM
With only 1 eye, I'd be taking every easy looking meal I could see, on the left side. The right ones got it easy.

Walleye101
09-27-2012, 04:07 PM
I had a similar thing happen at Touchwood this summer. We caught the one eye Walleye 4 times that weekend!! I couldn't believe it.:happy0180:

NSR Monger
09-27-2012, 04:53 PM
caught that rainbow trout twice, and I have actually caught a pike that hangs out at my favorite spot, 3 times, he only has one eye as well.......lol coincidence???

seahawkfisher
09-27-2012, 06:59 PM
one night fishing the NSR i only caught 1 fish... but i caught it 3 times within 5 minutes lol
cheers

Zanzibar
09-27-2012, 09:22 PM
I was fishing at Lac La Nonne with some neighbor kids a few years ago, and the one little guy lost his 5 of diamonds and leader to a pike. I tied on a new leader snapped on a new lure, and made another pass past the same weed bed. Kid hollers, "I've got one, it's the same fish, and he still has my hook!" I don't know how he knew, or what he saw, because the fish was still 30 feet from the boat when he said it, but it was the same fish, so we got his gear back!

EZM
09-27-2012, 09:36 PM
Here's a "story" that I heard years ago from my nieghbor. He is an old guy and not the BS'er type of guy but it is, in fact, a little hard to believe. I never really could decide if this was fact or fiction.

He was fishing in goose grass in an aluminum boat. He caught a nice sized pike, used the mouth spreaders, removed the hook and hoisted the fish over the side of the boat with the intention of letting it go.

When the pikes tail hit the water and before he could sqeeze and remove the spreaders, the pike exploded into action and swam away with his spreaders.

His buddy and him stared in shock and disbelief and could do nothing but chuckle.

They countinued to fish, catching a number of fish and about an hour later while reeling in another one, low and behold, here comes this pike with a set of jaw spreaders still in his mouth !!!! The hook was right into the top of it's mouth beside the jaw spreaders which were still in place and fully spread preventing the pike from actually biting down!!!!!

Great story ....... pike may not be the smartest fish, the guy was not known to tell fantastic tales ............. who knows ............. might be true ...... who knows

DiabeticKripple
09-27-2012, 09:41 PM
at slave lake my uncle had a 15lb pike on, and it broke him off, half an hour later my other uncle caught him and got my uncles hook back.

waterninja
09-28-2012, 01:01 AM
same thing happened on the nsr 3 evenings ago. i hooked a big jack and when she breached everyone got excited but i said i don't have a leader on so it will probably snap my 10 lbs. mono and it did. an hour later my neighbor pulled in a 30" pike with my red line hging out it's mouth.