PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to livingston soon?

slivers86
09-29-2012, 12:27 AM
If someone is down there, and finds a pair of Reef flip flops - black let me know. Case of beer incentive!

Not sure the KM marker, but if you know the river, its above a long pool in the canyon where you can drive across the river, couple sites right on the side of the river bed, with a year round waterfall/spill coming off the wall just downstream. We parked at the top campsite as all we had was the car, and I put the waders on, and forgot the flip flops when we left :(

Longshot but here goes!

Graffy91
09-29-2012, 02:21 AM
If someone is down there, and finds a pair of Reef flip flops - black let me know. Case of beer incentive!

Not sure the KM marker, but if you know the river, its above a long pool in the canyon where you can drive across the river, couple sites right on the side of the river bed, with a year round waterfall/spill coming off the wall just downstream. We parked at the top campsite as all we had was the car, and I put the waders on, and forgot the flip flops when we left :(

Longshot but here goes!

Hope you find em man. Nothing worse than losing ****.

gilbertslake
09-29-2012, 12:16 PM

Longshot but here goes!

Gonna be in Livingston next week. Are you talking about Hwy 89 South- Paradise Valley?

slivers86
09-29-2012, 12:24 PM
talking forestry trunk road - its the first open field area, a little truck trail that goes down into the canyon with a campsite at the top.

gilbertslake
09-29-2012, 12:43 PM
talking forestry trunk road - its the first open field area, a little truck trail that goes down into the canyon with a campsite at the top.

I think Pine Creek may be the place?

gilbertslake
09-29-2012, 12:59 PM
I think Pine Creek may be the place?

we are driving from Livinston to West Yellowstone on Thursday, I will see if I can figure out the location

TomE
09-29-2012, 02:07 PM

Going down Hunting on Monday..I will cruise around and have a look..Any more particulars on the area? I have an Idea..Is it the first long meadow before the Gravel pit?

slivers86
09-29-2012, 03:34 PM
Going down Hunting on Monday..I will cruise around and have a look..Any more particulars on the area? I have an Idea..Is it the first long meadow before the Gravel pit?

yea, i think thats the one, coming from the north though. It'll be at the campsite at the top (little drop to it about 5 ft.) and than if you walk from there, its down 2 big hills to the river. Good pool down there too that was LOADED with action, so bring your fly rod!

TomE
09-29-2012, 07:23 PM
yea, i think thats the one, coming from the north though. It'll be at the campsite at the top (little drop to it about 5 ft.) and than if you walk from there, its down 2 big hills to the river. Good pool down there too that was LOADED with action, so bring your fly rod!

Might bring a rod..From the North yes..Nice Campsite in there..I'll be out all week so won't be on here but I'll let you know next Sunday. Weather is turning Tue but we'll tough her out..lol..