PDA

View Full Version : taking the gnome home

WayneChristie
10-07-2012, 10:45 PM
bit of video of the run back up to the launch this afternoon, lots of wind not lots of water. pretty sure I was in less than a foot a couple tiimes. lovin the jet running like it should! you can see rocks a few times, some as big as a VW Im sure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwDiRdkoezg&feature=youtu.be

pelada trochu
10-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Awesome wayne. Wish i was out there with you. Glad to hear the boat is bringin the grin

perchie15
10-08-2012, 12:19 AM
Nice!!! Good video!! After I bought a outboard I now wish I bought jet instead so I can to in rivers and such to ugh... Oh well..

dodger
10-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Nice vid.
Dodger.

TROLLER
10-08-2012, 12:57 PM
NICE

Wayne, where do you launch for the SSR? At the bridge on 36 or do you go down to Finnigan ferry?

waterninja
10-08-2012, 03:05 PM
nice vid. that river sure looks clean. bet you were po' when you saw that fingerprint or dried water drop on your lens.

WayneChristie
10-08-2012, 05:13 PM
nice vid. that river sure looks clean. bet you were po' when you saw that fingerprint or dried water drop on your lens.

thats a fish splash, got them all the time, just means Im catching fish, so it doesnt bother me :sHa_shakeshout:
Troller there are a few launches, you can spot them on google earth, but not too many. forks is a good place to put in, up a ways off the gravel, not in the campground. right now the water is so low, its hard to find a decent spot. theres one at Sandy point and one in Medicine Hat too. I dont use a launch in runoff, you can get in lots of places. hard part is getting out :bad_boys_20: