PDA

View Full Version : its the most wonderful day of the year

fish gunner
10-14-2012, 07:54 PM
finally, thankfully I have just completed the seasons last mow. yay. this happily indicates AUGER start day and rifle sight in afternoon. yay. hunt for all of november, if luck is with us we have a chance at every thing with a rack in our group. then its ice time ,wohoo. get your auger running, rifle sighted in now, so when the play time starts you will be prepared. 7 P's kids prior planing & preparation prevent pi$$ poor performance. cant wait for -20 yay. :) :sign0176:

tight line
10-14-2012, 09:31 PM
Riffle is ready..gonna tighten the bolts on mt auger though! BIg Deer & BIG Lakers are in my near future! lol

WayneChristie
10-14-2012, 09:35 PM
going to be hunting til freeze up, dino hunting that is. hopefully it freezes hard and deep, about the day before Christmas! got a freezer full of pike treats to use this winter, hopefully get Moby on the ice finally :sHa_shakeshout:

MoFugger21
10-14-2012, 09:36 PM
7 P's kids prior planing & preparation prevent pi$$ poor performance

Lol, this made me laugh! Well done, never heard that one before. Might have to steal it from ya...

fish gunner
10-14-2012, 09:59 PM
Lol, this made me laugh! Well done, never heard that one before. Might have to steal it from ya...

go for it. its been miss quoted a few times on the form. instead of correcting others I thought I would save it till I could use it properly.