PDA

View Full Version : Under water game cam

EORE
10-18-2012, 05:25 PM
I know there are under the water cams but is it possible to set up a motion activated camera under the water?

Anyone herd of such a thin as this?

ice
10-18-2012, 06:17 PM
What would be the purpose, what's in one spot today prob won't be there tommorow, fish are always moving, that's the fun/sport, if your thinking of anchoring a cam,

ice
10-18-2012, 06:26 PM
Unless your thinking of battery saving or do you'd know when fish are present when the screen flicks on. That might be handy, eighther way never heard of anything like that myself.

f_train22
10-18-2012, 06:39 PM
Haven't seen a commercial version, but it could be very cool just to get pictures of big fish, kinda how guys go crazy over horns on a trail cam.

Mudslide
10-18-2012, 07:20 PM
MINI DVR
Aqua-Vu
Item #15713

FEATURES
Digital video recorder for CCTV system
Records all the action your AQUA VU underwater camera captures
Simply plug the DVR into the AQUA VU monitor and press the record button!
Watch that lunker hit again and again
Fast forward to the action, and rewind to re-live the experience
Or press the pause button at the crucial moment to take a closer look
• Want ONLY action shots? Simply set the unit to Motion Detect to begin shooting the video (or still shots) at the moment your fish moves in to take the bait • All in the palm of your hand!
• SD card not included

I have one listed for sale here... http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=152840

WayneChristie
10-18-2012, 07:33 PM
Haven't seen a commercial version, but it could be very cool just to get pictures of big fish, kinda how guys go crazy over horns on a trail cam.

I can attest to the frustration of seeing a big fish push your bait around then swim away, almost makes me regret the camera somedays :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Geezle
10-19-2012, 09:11 AM
I can attest to the frustration of seeing a big fish push your bait around then swim away, almost makes me regret the camera somedays :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Yup, there's times I'd almost rather not know what's going on down there! :lol: