PDA

View Full Version : targets

7 REM MAG
05-13-2008, 12:24 PM
i have an old 2 inch thick foam target with the replaceable center and ive had the center for less than a year and its shot out or it cant stop the new fatser carbon arrows, there goin in to the fletching. What are some of the better new targets out there. I like the layered targets like the block etc. and it will be used with broadheads aswell as fields points

wctbowtech
05-13-2008, 07:46 PM
The layered targets work okay, but shootout quite quickly. A good bag target (morrell yelowjacket or spiderweb) for fieldtips. For brodheads I recommend the morrell broadhead yellowjacket, rienhart 18-1 (1 year warrenty) or a block target from Archers Edge. Rienhart markets the 18-1 for fieldtip or broadhead as does Archer edge.

stand junkie
05-13-2008, 10:41 PM
dont wast your money on the broadhead yellow jacket. We got one last year and it didnt last a month. From what I have seen the 18-1 seems to be one of the best ones you can get

7 REM MAG
05-13-2008, 11:05 PM
who makes the 18-1 target and where can you get them in the edmonton area, how do the black hole and other such targets stand up?

wctbowtech
05-14-2008, 05:31 AM
Stoney Creek in Whitecourt has them. Not sure about the shops in Edmonton maybe Swampdonkey.