PDA

View Full Version : Second Annual Childrens Ice Fishing Day

chubbdarter
10-29-2012, 07:49 PM
First off....Thank you to everyone for all your help last year

This year its Feb 23rd at Chain Lakes.
Non competitive event for the invited children from specific clubs.
Catch and Release trout. Retention of suckers as supervised by SRD.
Food and Bevvies supplied for all.
Participation prizes for ALL the children.

Thanks Everyone

FISH STRONG

Mmtobias
10-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Right on!! Not sure if I will be able to volunteer on that day, but I will definitely be contributing!!

Mmtobias
10-29-2012, 08:49 PM
I will be donating 10% of sales from today until January 2013. We are a brand new online store so it may not be very much, but i think that it is important for the kids to have these mentors to teach them the enjoyment of the outdoors when they wouldnt normally have the chance. So, if you need some fishing gear or a christmas present for someone else and want to support this event, then check us out.
www.albertaoutdoorsports.com

Thanks to everyone involved, especially Chubb!

WayneChristie
10-29-2012, 09:10 PM
me for sure and likely the missus as well. looking forward to it!

Kokanee9
10-29-2012, 10:24 PM
Count me in again for this year. Last year was great!

chubbdarter
10-29-2012, 10:37 PM
Thank you everyone. alot of offers of goods coming in via pm's. some very vital components to the events success. I will let them post their offers incase they want to remain anonomous.

as we sit our volunteer list is near full, we have a couple larger groups of people commited to attend. Thanks to the calgary strike force police dept and to my daughter.

1 idea we are discussing in the directors discussion is the possibilty of getting hoodies for the children. Some kids were not dressed properly last year. Which is NO ones fault.

Would the public be interested in sponsoring a child by buying them a fishing hoody? Shimano, Rapala etc etc. If we buy medium or large sizes they can go over whatever the chikd is wearing. Yes the company logo ones arent cheap but they will make a nice take home gift for the kids.

The other option is I contact the tackle companies to see if we can get a break on costs and collect money....something im not totally keen on as it makes people question my doings.

This may also limit the amount of what they will donate if they are supplying hoodies at a discount, which is why we asked about the volunteer prize table.

I feel very strongly that the childs comfort is of high priority

WayneChristie
10-30-2012, 06:27 PM
Im in for a hoody, I think thats another great idea.

B_Type13X2
10-30-2012, 06:56 PM
I might suggest having a custom hoodie made for the event. Get your own design have it put on a hoodie. Make new hoodies every year updating the date. Assuming this will continue to happen every year. It would likely cost less then a Shimano hoodie, last year we got hoodies made for all shop employee's the price was 32$'s a hoodie for XL adults that was back and front design.

Mmtobias
10-30-2012, 07:10 PM
Im in for a hoody, I think thats another great idea.

X2! What are the age group for kids? I can get some hoodies for a discount from NGAGE but the smallest is an adult small. I can pm you the pictures and price if you want

FishinCrazyy
10-30-2012, 07:15 PM
do you have to be a certain age to help out with this, Im only 17 but i would sure help out. Sounds like a blast, dont know anything about it though.

DiabeticKripple
10-30-2012, 07:28 PM
can you explain what its all about for the newbies on here? i would like to attend this

tara_13
10-30-2012, 07:28 PM
The place I wk. will donate for that day, generators, small equipment that you will need !! Already asked, and he said whatever you need :)

Just let me know 1 month before what you need, please

chubbdarter
10-30-2012, 08:44 PM
do you have to be a certain age to help out with this, Im only 17 but i would sure help out. Sounds like a blast, dont know anything about it though.

can you explain what its all about for the newbies on here? i would like to attend thishttp://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=112542&highlight=boys+girls

chubbdarter
10-30-2012, 08:46 PM
I might suggest having a custom hoodie made for the event. Get your own design have it put on a hoodie. Make new hoodies every year updating the date. Assuming this will continue to happen every year. It would likely cost less then a Shimano hoodie, last year we got hoodies made for all shop employee's the price was 32$'s a hoodie for XL adults that was back and front design.

Are you offering to design the logo, pay for the hoodies or all of the above?

Thanks

chubbdarter
10-30-2012, 09:09 PM
Made some calls today put on some miles this am........

Thanks BILL of The Fishin Hole......he has been a good friend of the event in its initial year and once again he has made a huge Hoody donation,,,,,,,,,we will seek other tackle companies for hoody sponsorship.

B_Type13X2
10-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Are you offering to design the logo, pay for the hoodies or all of the above?

Thanks

Just making a suggestion on what would be a less expensive route, that is unless one of the big companies wants to give a really good discount on hoodies. I just think it would be best to have your own design unique to this event every year.

If it comes down to it I could pay a graphic artist to make a design for the event, Find somewhere central to put the design on the hoodies and get a quote. As for paying for all the hoodies, well.. as charitable as I am, Xmas is approaching and well honestly I don' think I will be in the financial position to do any major spending afterwards until after February.

DiabeticKripple
10-30-2012, 10:13 PM
so what i got out of the old thread was, its basically a day where a bunch of us take less fortunate kids out fishing and teach them the ropes. with prizes and stuff to boot

The Fisherman Guy
10-30-2012, 10:57 PM
It's a day for the kids.

Many of us have not had someone to teach them how to fish; carefully, respectfully and responsibly while inciting enthusiasm for the sport. Providing the means and educating the relationship we all share in the resource is among the goals of this event.

Take a kid fishing, and fishing lives forever.

OneGirlWolfPack
10-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Terry I would like to make a donation for hoodies or whatever is needed. Email transfer work or do you prefer another method?

Jbone
10-30-2012, 11:56 PM
I'd be in to help out where I can, tent heater flasher and cam. I'll deffinatly be making a weekend of it being on Saturday.

Geezle
10-31-2012, 08:35 AM
Well, I said it on the other thread, and I may as well say it here...I'll be heading down with the Edmonton crew to help out in whatever way possible. :)

Looking forward to the event, as well as meeting some of the folks down South :cool:

chubbdarter
10-31-2012, 07:01 PM
I think this will work

For all of you wishing to sponsor a Childs Hoody, Bill from The Fishin Hole in Calgary has made a generoous offer. He has some special pricing on some Top of the line name brand Hoodies, from various Tackle companies. 29.95 to 39.95. which is a huge discount, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Anyone wishing to donate can call the Fishin Hole in Calagry 403-291-3688 and with a credit card buy a hoody and sponsor a child. I will collect the jerseys. Its a win win folks, Great price, You dont leave the comfort of your home, The event isnt handling your money AND MOST IMPORTANT A CHILD WILL BE WARM AND WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY HIS OR HER DAY IN COMFORT.

THANK YOU BILL AND THE FISHIN HOLE.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR PARTICIPATING and please leave your forum name with your order

tara_13
10-31-2012, 07:18 PM
Talk about warm.. got heaters too.. so we can plug them in the gen's. K? Do you may have an estimate.. # on top of your head of a count?

:thinking-006:

slivers86
10-31-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm in 100% chubb! I'll see how I can rally the troops at work and see what I can do for a donation.

chubbdarter
10-31-2012, 08:27 PM
Talk about warm.. got heaters too.. so we can plug them in the gen's. K? Do you may have an estimate.. # on top of your head of a count?

:thinking-006:

I very much appreciate your enthusiasm, and no one is more gratefull than me. but like i have corresponded with you previously its not a simple process. It takes some time and i truely am going as fast as i can, i can only push so hard and so far with every aspect of the event.

please bear with me, if we end up loosing your offer because of organizing delays I fully underrstand.If i answered your questions right now.....i'd would have to lie to you.

And just so your prepared Heating is a very delicate issue. Volumne of people , size of structure, safety personal on site, number of btu's. tent insurance coverage. county restrictions and a detailed plan of cause and result must be formatted and detailed incase of fire or wind. Yes a risk manager and underwrriter will examine the events plan. Depending on costs above the standard policy which i have paid already some riders and suppliments may just be to expensive to add to the policy. This is why im pushing the hoody issue so hard.....its the cheapest and safest way to keep the kids warm.
On the outside it may seem like we just call the clubs and the Hotdog company and poooooof we have a Ice Fishing Event, its far from the truth. Volunteers and Children on Ice in Rural Alberta= caution to the max.

i hope this explains a little to everyone

thank you for your support

chubbdarter
10-31-2012, 08:27 PM
I'm in 100% chubb! I'll see how I can rally the troops at work and see what I can do for a donation.

thanks i appreciate it very much

chubbdarter
11-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Canadian National Sportsman Shows is once again in in a very large way with Rod Combos and Cash.

Thanks Laurie Paetz your a angel to the event

Huge thanks to Mofugger for contacting Jordy at Fergs Septic service....we have a place to PEE. THANK YOU FERGS, its your kind of generousity that makes the event possible.

Thanks everyone I will update as fast as possible.

Text me, Call me. email me and I will respond as quickly as I can.

chubbdarter
11-01-2012, 11:31 PM
I will be donating 10% of sales from today until January 2013. We are a brand new online store so it may not be very much, but i think that it is important for the kids to have these mentors to teach them the enjoyment of the outdoors when they wouldnt normally have the chance. So, if you need some fishing gear or a christmas present for someone else and want to support this event, then check us out.
www.albertaoutdoorsports.com

Thanks to everyone involved, especially Chubb!

Please provide a banner for us to fly at the event, thank you for your kindness.

chubbdarter
11-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Anyone requiring a official letter to solicite donations please send me your email addy and i will send you a copy

chubbdarter
11-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Thank You Dale, Pam and TWH Oilfield Services of Taber. Your true friends of the event and it will be so good to see you both again.

In fact it will be great to see all of the returnees this year. Lets Rock the lake with a great show again.

chubbdarter
11-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Terry I would like to make a donation for hoodies or whatever is needed. Email transfer work or do you prefer another method?

Thank You OGWP
if the option of using your CC with the Fishin Hole doesnt appeal to you .....pm me we can make other arrangements.

Thanks very much

chubbdarter
11-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Well....it didnt take long for me to offend some folks with my NOT SO GOOD SSOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE SKILLS. whoever was offended by my post on the anonymously donated hoodies, Im very sorry. Never did i mean to shed a lesser light on ANYONE. VERY SORRY

Thank lilsundance for the deletion

chubbdarter
11-02-2012, 11:04 PM
contacts were made today with the governing bodies of the County of Ranchlands. Thanks Greg, dennis and Judy
All discussions were positive and we appear to be very welcome under the rough agenda.
Thanks to my new helper for all the immediate and professional help today.

Eric from Scotty Downriggers is once again contributing to the event, Thanks Eric your a standup guy

Scott from HT Enterprises is sending a large contribution to the event , including items to keep all the children warm. HT was a major sponsor last year and once again have stepped up to answer the bell.

Steve from Rapala/Normark has once again promised his participation in the event as a sponsor. We are working on a donation at the present time.

Thanks for all the texts, calls and emails of support. I wish i could implement every idea but time, budgets and laws restrict many ideas.

here is our volunteer lists to date
1-Horsetrader
2-Mikeo
3-Wayne Christy
4-Bobloblaw
5-J-Pepin
6-sliver86
7-Dago
8-Mrs. Dago
9-Kokanee9
10-Ogre
11-chubb1
12-chubb2
13-chubb3
14-iliketrout
15-The Fisherman guy
16-The Dimestore fisherman
17-Diabetickripple
18-Fishergirl
19-Geezle
20-Willow Waffle
21-Tara 13
22-AlbertaAngler
23-Silverdoctor
24-Mudslide
25-NHO
26-KevinHits
27-Jbone
28- the frat
29-the frat
30-the frat
31-the frat
32-the frat
33-the frat
34-secruity
35-secruity
36-secruity
37-secruity
38-secruity
39-secruity

with options on 6 back ups ready to fill in for cancelations. Our max number under our policy is 35 volunteers with secruity being off policy if i choose. We have alot of cushion here, thanks to everyone who volunteered.

final meeting with Ranchlands County will allow a final agenda to be made and made public to all involved. Please email me your real name, home address,Date of birth, telly number, emergency contact name and numberso you can be added to the policy. No unregistered personel will be allowed to participate.
You will also recieve a final agenda email which will be sent to you in a reply to the email you send personal info on. So use a email you check once and a while.
Thanks Everyone
send all emails to .......TEAMFISHARD@gmail.com

chubbdarter
11-02-2012, 11:25 PM
sorry everyone i edited the above because i forgot i need everyones Date of Birth

And YES same as last year you must be at least 18 years old to volunteer

Geezle
11-03-2012, 08:38 AM
You've got mail :)

chubbdarter
11-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Kokanee9....Brings up a very important point , ALL VOLUNTEERS BRING A VALID ALBERTA FISHING PERMIT

chubbdarter
11-03-2012, 02:00 PM
contacts were made today with the governing bodies of the County of Ranchlands. Thanks Greg, dennis and Judy
All discussions were positive and we appear to be very welcome under the rough agenda.

Eric from Scotty Downriggers is once again contributing to the event, Thanks Eric your a standup guy

Scott from HT Enterprises is sending a large contribution to the event , including items to keep all the children warm. HT was a major sponsor last year and once again have stepped up to answer the bell.

Steve from Rapala/Normark has once again promised his participation in the event as a sponsor. We are working on a donation at the present time.

Thanks for all the texts, calls and emails of support. I wish i could implement every idea but time, budgets and laws restrict many ideas.

1-Horsetrader
2-Mikeo
3-Wayne Christy
4-Bobloblaw
5-J-Pepin
6-sliver86
7-Dago
8-Mrs. Dago
9-Kokanee9
10-Ogre
11-chubb1
12-chubb2
13-chubb3
14-iliketrout
15-The Fisherman guy
17-Diabetickripple
18-Fishergirl
19-Geezle
20-Willow Waffle
21-Tara 13
22-AlbertaAngler
23-Silverdoctor
24-Mudslide
25-NHO
26-KevinHits
27-Jbone
28- the frat
29-the frat
30-the frat
31-the frat
32-the frat
33-the frat
34-secruity
35-secruity
36-secruity
37-secruity
38-secruity
39-secruity

with options on 6 back ups ready to fill in for cancelations. Our max number under our policy is 35 volunteers with secruity being off policy if i choose. We have alot of cushion here, thanks to everyone who volunteered.

final meeting with Ranchlands County will allow a final agenda to be made and made public to all involved. Please email me your real name, home address,Date of birth, telly number, emergency contact name and numberso you can be added to the policy. No unregistered personel will be allowed to participate.
You will also recieve a final agenda email which will be sent to you in a reply to the email you send personal info on. So use a email you check once and a while.
Thanks Everyone

sorry everyone i edited the above because i forgot i need everyones Date of Birth

And YES same as last year you must be at least 18 years old to volunteer

Kokanee9....Brings up a very important point , ALL VOLUNTEERS BRING A VALID ALBERTA FISHING PERMIT

if a bird had my brains it would fly backwards

please also indicate in your Email what equipment you will bring on the day of the event.

Waffles we need your Water Boiling equipmen, please.
We need alot of ice fishing tents. please indicate what size. NO HEATERS

TEAMFISHARD@gmail.com

chubbdarter
11-03-2012, 05:12 PM
once most people send in their initial email to TEAMFISHARD@gmail.com all updates will be sent out in a mass email.

Its much easier for me to control via emails than pm's and this thread.

Thanks to everyone

THANKS HORSETRADER FOR THE PURCHASE OF 5 HOODIES AND 50 PAIRS OF GLOVES FOR THE KIDS, LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN SANTA. THANKS BRO

tara_13
11-03-2012, 05:53 PM
My teenage daughter is driving my new Tahoe. I am gong to email u soon... this is surely a priority..lol

chubbdarter
11-03-2012, 09:08 PM

1-Horsetrader
2-Mikeo
3-Wayne Christy
4-Bobloblaw
5-J-Pepin
6-sliver86
7-Dago
8-Mrs. Dago
9-Kokanee9
10-Ogre
11-chubb1
12-chubb2
13-chubb3
14-iliketrout
15-The Fisherman guy
17-Diabetickripple
18-Fishergirl
19-Geezle
20-Willow Waffle
21-Tara 13
22-AlbertaAngler
23-Silverdoctor
24-Mudslide
25-NHO
26-KevinHits
27-Jbone
28- the frat
29-the frat
30-the frat
31-the frat
32-the frat
33-the frat
34-secruity
35-secruity
36-secruity
37-secruity
38-secruity
39-secruity
40-TWC

Thanks Everyone

list updated.....i knew I had 40......sorry TWC too many npm's , i lost you for a day.
Thanks everyone

OneGirlWolfPack
11-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Thank You OGWP
if the option of using your CC with the Fishin Hole doesnt appeal to you .....pm me we can make other arrangements.

Thanks very much

That works great for me :)

chubbdarter
11-04-2012, 10:00 AM

1-Horsetrader
2-Mikeo
3-Wayne Christy
4-Bobloblaw
5-J-Pepin
6-sliver86
7-Dago
8-Mrs. Dago
9-Kokanee9
10-Ogre
11-chubb1
12-chubb2
13-chubb3
14-iliketrout
15-The Fisherman guy
17-Diabetickripple
18-Fishergirl
19-Geezle
20-Willow Waffle
21-Tara 13
22-AlbertaAngler
23-Silverdoctor
24-Mudslide
25-NHO
26-KevinHits
27-Jbone
28- the frat
29-the frat
30-the frat
31-the frat
32-the frat
33-the frat
34-secruity
35-secruity
36-secruity
37-secruity
38-secruity
39-secruity
40-TCW

Thanks Everyone

please do the above as soon as possible, it not only a process needed to comply its also the only way your going to get updates anf they start next Friday

silverdoctor
11-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Email sent with info.

Do you want a website to go with this? Would make it easier to get the info out there. I'll pay for it and host it, I'm sure there's enough people that can throw ideas into it. Pick a Www name if you're interested.

chubbdarter
11-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Email sent with info.

Do you want a website to go with this? Would make it easier to get the info out there. I'll pay for it and host it, I'm sure there's enough people that can throw ideas into it. Pick a Www name if you're interested.

Here is a play by play

Text from Silverdoctor.......hey wouold a wesite help? i will pay for it and build it. Any ideas for a name.

My reply.......thats a huge contribution, but i cant operate one . But i like this name __________

Text from SD......okay its built should be up and running in a day. Then he asked about 4 techy questions.

hahahhahhahahahahahahaha, lol, I couldnt even talk or type as fast as SD got things done. SD you came to the plate early in the event planning last year and once again youve slapped a home run my friend. Thank You for your GET IT DONE additude, it makes my life so much better.

So excited soon we have a Home of our own, we can paint the walls any color we like.

Until then Thanks Geezle and Horsetrader for rounding up the needed tents for the event

WayneChristie
11-04-2012, 05:52 PM
sounds like its gonna be an even more awesome even than the first one!!!! hopefully SD doesnt forget how to get to his website :sHa_sarcasticlol:

silverdoctor
11-04-2012, 07:57 PM
sounds like its gonna be an even more awesome even than the first one!!!! hopefully SD doesnt forget how to get to his website :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Hey, I was only a couple of hours late!

I never get lost on the web, take some strange detours but :scared:

OneGirlWolfPack
11-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Here is a play by play

Text from Silverdoctor.......hey wouold a wesite help? i will pay for it and build it. Any ideas for a name.

My reply.......thats a huge contribution, but i cant operate one . But i like this name __________

Text from SD......okay its built should be up and running in a day. Then he asked about 4 techy questions.

hahahhahhahahahahahahaha, lol, I couldnt even talk or type as fast as SD got things done. SD you came to the plate early in the event planning last year and once again youve slapped a home run my friend. Thank You for your GET IT DONE additude, it makes my life so much better.

So excited soon we have a Home of our own, we can paint the walls any color we like.

Until then Thanks Geezle and Horsetrader for rounding up the needed tents for the event

That's awesome!!

Geezle
11-04-2012, 11:02 PM
I never get lost on the web, take some strange detours but :scared:

That's another story for another thread! http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/images/smilies/smilies3/hsdance.gif :lol:

iliketrout
11-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Chubb, email sent with my information.

Free bump to the top, all volunteers please get in your information ASAP so that the work behind the scenes can continue.

Thanks!

kevinhits
11-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Email sent

The Subway Guy:sHa_shakeshout:

iamkorean
11-05-2012, 01:09 PM
I'm in for sure. Email sent!

silverdoctor
11-05-2012, 01:32 PM
That's another story for another thread! http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/images/smilies/smilies3/hsdance.gif :lol:

They wouldn't allow that thread here, I assure you of that :scared0015:

RE: website, just don't hold me to the amazing part. If anyone wants to help out with graphics and such, pm me. I can use it LOL

slivers86
11-06-2012, 02:46 AM
chubb, just getting in contact with Janelle - will have ALL info by end of this week for sure.

chubbdarter
11-06-2012, 06:22 PM
All properly registered volunteers you have mail, thanks

B_Type13X2
11-08-2012, 12:01 AM
If he needs help with tech stuff I could be of some use.

Willowtrail
11-08-2012, 04:06 PM
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to

GarryB and his daughter for making custom hooks and supplying them at a great discount to the event.

Geezle
11-08-2012, 04:20 PM
I just want to add a big thanks to mooseknuckle and ID Industrial for hooking us up with stickers and a banner!

WayneChristie
11-08-2012, 06:29 PM
I just want to add a big thanks to mooseknuckle and ID Industrial for hooking us up with stickers and a banner!

Thanks toe crack, you are awesome. you have to come down in the spring and see your sticker on my boat!

chubbdarter
11-08-2012, 06:59 PM
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to

GarryB and his daughter for making custom hooks and supplying them at a great discount to the event.

Thank You all for your generousity, its because of the kindness of people that makes this event a sucess with the Children.

Also B ig thanks to

Wayne Christie and KO for doing the Hoody sponsorship for 2 hoodies
Horsetrader thanks for 10 hoodies
The Children will be more comfortable because of your kindness.

and last but not least.......THANK YOU TEAM NORTH, YOUR THE DIFFERENCE MAKER THIS YEAR

Ken07AOVette
11-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Chubbdarter can I donate $50 to your great event?

chubbdarter
11-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Chubbdarter can I donate $50 to your great event?

Or consider this option-below, either way THANK YOU for the support.
p.s. Thanks also for the ice rods you donated this summer for the event

For all of you wishing to sponsor a Childs Hoody, Bill from The Fishin Hole in Calgary has made a generoous offer. He has some special pricing on some Top of the line name brand Hoodies, from various Tackle companies. 29.95 to 39.95. which is a huge discount, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Anyone wishing to donate can call the Fishin Hole in Calagry 403-291-3688 and with a credit card buy a hoody and sponsor a child. I will collect the jerseys. Its a win win folks, Great price, You dont leave the comfort of your home, The event isnt handling your money AND MOST IMPORTANT A CHILD WILL BE WARM AND WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY HIS OR HER DAY IN COMFORT.

THANK YOU BILL AND THE FISHIN HOLE.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR PARTICIPATING and please leave your forum name with your order

MoFugger21
11-10-2012, 02:35 PM
A big thanks goes out to FERG'S SEPTIC SERVICE for the donation of 2 toilets for the day!! Thanks buddy!!

DiabeticKripple
11-10-2012, 02:37 PM
NO YELLOW ICE! YES! hahahaha

chubbdarter
11-10-2012, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=MoFugger21;1694004]A big thanks goes out to FERG'S SEPTIC SERVICE for the donation of 2 toilets for the day!! Thanks buddy!![/QUOT

Yes indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!....Thank You FERG'S for your continued support, your generousity is a huge part of why this event is a Success with the Children..
Also big thank to the MOFUGGER Family your continued support is greatly appreciatred.

chubbdarter
11-10-2012, 07:02 PM
With great appreciation I extent a Big Thanks to ONEGIRLWOLFPACK for her super generous donation of 6 hoodies for the children. Your donation will keep the children warm and allow them to get the most enjoyment possible for the day on the ice, you indeed are TOP SHELF.

chubbdarter
11-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Huge thank you to garryb for supplying custom hooks he makes especially for trout, he even gave us instructions on the proper use of therm. Something i thought so funny was he thanked me for using them................that pretty much lets me know that Garry is one top notch sponsor.....Thank You Sir

OneGirlWolfPack
11-10-2012, 11:18 PM
With great appreciation I extent a Big Thanks to ONEGIRLWOLFPACK for her super generous donation of 6 hoodies for the children. Your donation will keep the children warm and allow them to get the most enjoyment possible for the day on the ice, you indeed are TOP SHELF.

No problem at all. Happy to help :)

slivers86
11-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Thanks everyone for making this happen again this year. Last year was amazing... So many smiles. With no doubt I believe this event will grow with each year to come. We couldn't do it without the generous hearts of our members, so thanks again!

chubbdarter
11-11-2012, 12:42 PM
BIG THANKS TO DAGO,PAM AND TWH OILFIELD SERVICES OF TABER FOR THE USE OF TWH'S EVENT TENT AND A MOST GENEROUS CASH DONATION TO THE HOODY FUND. yOUR INVOLVEMENT LAST YEAR AS A MAJOR SPONSOR WAS VITAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THE EVENT AND ONCE AGAIN YOUVE ALL STEPPED UP IN A HUGE WAY. THANKS IS NEVER ENOUGH FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.

HunterDave
11-13-2012, 07:26 PM
I've got a gas ice auger that Daceminnow gave me last year that I have to get down to this event. Is there anyone from Edmonton going down there that would be willing to take it down with them?

Also, BUMP for a worthwhile event! :)

New Hunter Okotoks
11-14-2012, 01:57 AM
Chubb, do you require any specific items at this point other than the Hoodies? I was thinking that if any specific items were required for the event, Members could volunteer to purchase or provide specific items.

BTW, if you require any running around for the event, let me know and I can probably act as courier for some tasks. I know that there is a LOT that goes on behind the scenes and would like to help out if I can.

You're a good Man for doing this Chubb. I know it ain't easy.

Geezle
11-14-2012, 09:15 AM
I've got a gas ice auger that Daceminnow gave me last year that I have to get down to this event. Is there anyone from Edmonton going down there that would be willing to take it down with them?

It's looking like we'll have 2 big enclosed trailers going down...I'm sure we can find room for another auger :)

HunterDave
11-14-2012, 09:18 AM
It's looking like we'll have 2 big enclosed trailers going down...I'm sure we can find room for another auger :)

Right on.....thanks. I'll hook up with one of you fellas between now and the event.

chubbdarter
11-15-2012, 07:42 PM

Right on.....thanks. I'll hook up with one of you fellas between now and the event.

Thanks very much for the kind offer but at this time we have more than enough augers for the event. It would be wrong of us to have people go through all the trouble of transporting a item for such a distance and not use it. We appreciate your generous offer though.

chubbdarter
11-15-2012, 07:47 PM
big thanks to albertaangler for sponsoring 2 childrens hoodies.

Thank you scotty downriggers for 6 man over board throw bags and 24 marine whistles.

Thank you to sobeys in mackenzie towne/calgary for donating all the bottled water for the boilers

THANK YOU TO WAYNE CHRISTIE AND K.O. FOR 2 HOODIES TO KEEP THE CHILDREN WARM

chubbdarter
11-15-2012, 07:55 PM
thank you to all that have volunteered to help at the event, we have now reached our maximum number of registered particpants. Any other registrations will be added to a cancellation list. Thank you all

Geezle
11-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Another big thanks to mooseknuckle and ID Industrial for hooking us up with stickers for the event.

I picked up a trial run sticker on Wednesday and it looks great! :sHa_shakeshout:

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/GeezleHerps/20121114_124647.jpg

Geezle
11-16-2012, 08:57 PM
Another big thanks going out, this time to Garry B (perch master) for hooking us up (no pun intended) with 60 custom hooks for the event!:sHa_shakeshout:
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/GeezleHerps/IMG-20121116-00612.jpg

Garry B
11-17-2012, 09:44 PM
Another big thanks going out, this time to Garry B (perch master) for hooking us up (no pun intended) with 60 custom hooks for the event!:sHa_shakeshout:

Much thanks is to you and Willowtrail for your contribution in the hooks. We are grateful you let us partially supply them. I sure hope the trout are in a biting mood so the kids have a super day!

chubbdarter
11-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Big thanks to Jim Hoey's Dimestore Fisherman for scheduling in the Event for another show taping.
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/NewDimestorelogover4Withtext-2.jpg

posted for chubb

chubbdarter
11-19-2012, 04:07 PM
Thank You Eric from Scotty for your continued support

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/001-20.jpg

The Fisherman Guy
11-19-2012, 05:23 PM
I just spoke with Chubbdarter and received an update on the event.

Our progress on the event continues, with a little under 3 months left until the big day.

Chubbdarter continues to fight the good fight, and lead the charge. We are all aware of his dedication and persistence to see this event become the best possible day for the kids. Unfortunately he can't go at it alone; success of the event is put at risk if we continue to proceed under this misnomer.

Chubbdarter has designated myself as event coordinator. I will be the point man for the event and will remain in contact with Chubbdarter on important issues pertaining to the success of the event. He remains our lead, and deserves our respect for rallying the troops to make this dream a reality.

If you need to get in touch with me, I am available by email: please PM me and I will provide you with my contact information.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.

Thank you all for your support and hard work. This event isn't possible without you and your dedicated cooperation.

chubbdarter
11-19-2012, 05:53 PM
I just spoke with Chubbdarter and received an update on the event.

Our progress on the event continues, with a little under 3 months left until the big day.

Chubbdarter continues to fight the good fight, and lead the charge. We are all aware of his dedication and persistence to see this event become the best possible day for the kids. Unfortunately he can't go at it alone; success of the event is put at risk if we continue to proceed under this misnomer.

Chubbdarter has designated myself as event coordinator. I will be the point man for the event and will remain in contact with Chubbdarter on important issues pertaining to the success of the event. He remains our lead, and deserves our respect for rallying the troops to make this dream a reality.

If you need to get in touch with me, I am available by email: please PM me and I will provide you with my contact information.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.

Thank you all for your support and hard work. This event isn't possible without you and your dedicated cooperation.

Thank You for having my back and once again taking on the huge task to get behind of the scenes matters dealt with.

Thank You to everyone for your generous spirit, a child is forever grateful and may good karma pay it forward to you in return.

chubbdarter
11-20-2012, 03:49 PM
Big thank to Auction Depot for their continued support, your the Best

Thanks to 4 members of the Calgary City Police First strike Unit for their participation

And last but certainly not least, Thank you to MR. ANONYMOUS for contributing directly to our Insurance

chubbdarter
11-21-2012, 08:32 PM
Big thanks to Maddox Chase,Kensley Reese and Kira Mataya for the First Respnse Trauma kit
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/001-21.jpg
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/002-19.jpg

chubbdarter
11-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Big Thanks to Dale,Pam and TWH Oilfield from Taber for the use of the party tent and their donation of 7 hoodies to keep the children warm

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/twh.png

chubbdarter
11-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Thank You!!!!!! Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!to the following generous sponsors

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/zebcologo.png
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/top-Big_bar-03_01.gif
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/mail-1.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/slogo1b.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/logo-1.gif

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/logo_november3_2008-1.jpg

chubbdarter
11-23-2012, 08:24 PM
Big Thanks to Big MIKEO2 for donating 10 hoodies for the kids. Mike was lucky enough to guide a little girl last year on the ice and she taught Mike how to catch fish

Mike i was told to post that.

chubbdarter
11-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Big Thanks to the following sponsors

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/shimano.jpg
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/scotty-1.gif
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/rapala.png
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/powerpro1.jpg
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/perchmaster_logo.png
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/FergsLogo.jpg
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/cnss.jpg

chubbdarter
11-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Thank You Pure Fishing and Al at Prolinesports
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/PureFishing.png
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/001-22.jpg

chubbdarter
11-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Thank You Auction Depot, The Fishin Hole, Maddox, Kensley and Kira
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/logo_november3_2008-1.jpg
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/top-Big_bar-03_01.gif
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/003-14.jpg

chubbdarter
11-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Thank You Scott at HT Enterprises Inc,your enourmous generousity will make many Children smile

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/mail-1.jpg
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/001-23.jpg
2 Fish Hunter Chairs, 120 Jig a Whopper Froggy jigs, 48 Jig a whopper spoons, 6 Ice tent Strobe lights, 12 pairs Neoprene Camo Gloves, 30 Polar Fleece hats, 48 large Hand warmers, 24 spools of Black Ice line, 24 HT Tazers,12 HT LITTLE Jigger combos,8 HT Marmooska combos,4 Canadian Ice rods

Mudslide
11-29-2012, 07:58 PM
Bass Pro is on board again this year with a donation of at least 20 Bass Pro hoodies in Pink and Blue. It's going to be a another great event this year. Can't wait.

Mud

FisherGrrrl
12-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Thank You Wholesale Sports for their donation going towards tackle and prizes!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/ambuler44/WSS_logo.jpg

slivers86
12-07-2012, 02:07 AM
Big thanks to you chubb, for putting this on again.

WayneChristie
12-07-2012, 05:27 AM
Big thanks to you chubb, for putting this on again.

X2

Willowtrail
12-07-2012, 09:52 AM
A big THANK YOU to Rob at the Totem in sherwood park for the donation of osb and lumber for signage

303enfield
12-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Are you still looking for volunteers for this event? My wife and would be very excited to come and help out... I will follow-up with a pm.

iliketrout
12-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Are you still looking for volunteers for this event? My wife and would be very excited to come and help out... I will follow-up with a pm.

Hi 303,

Thanks very much for your offer. Unfortunately, with the insurance that the event needs to carry in order for the Boys and Girls club to be able to participate, we need to submit a volunteer list and spares list well ahead of the event date. This date has already passed, so at this time we cannot accept any further volunteers for the day of the event without resubmitting our insurance application, which comes with significant cost.

On behalf of the planning team we sincerely appreciate your interest - and as this is the 2nd annual event, keep an eye open for next year's event if you would like to help out!

303enfield
12-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Thats too bad but I totally understand, next year then... On that note are there any specific items that you guys still on the donation side?

Tcw
12-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Where are you located?

chubbdarter
12-17-2012, 08:38 PM
thank you to iliketrout for 2 hoodies, TCW for 3 hoodies and Shimano Canada/Steve for 40 hoodies......thank you everyone who donated to keep a child warm for the day. we now have a few extras in all sizes that hopefully will let us win the bingo lottery of fitting all 65 children........lol, ya right.

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/003-16_zpsf39df1ae.jpg

chubbdarter
12-17-2012, 08:41 PM
Thank You to Canadian National Sportsman Shows/ Laurie for 20 fishing combos that will be given to the clubs to take back to their clubhouses for future summer events

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/002-22_zpsb483c41e.jpg

chubbdarter
12-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Thank You to Catherine at the Home Depot in Okotoks for sponsoring prizes for the volunteer table

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/001-24_zps92b6646b.jpg

chubbdarter
12-17-2012, 08:49 PM
Chubb did it again......Club called and asked if they could increase their number of attending children....Chubb couldnt say no.....thats the short version......................thanks big mikeo2 for the cash and the purchasing of the needed ice combos. Its really your fault anyway, after what we went thru last year i knew youd have my back......lol, love you brother

chubbdarter
12-17-2012, 08:54 PM
To all of you that have helped in so many ways,,,,,,I cant thank you enough, I hope the holiday season returns Good Karma to you and your family. You have provided the foundation that allows us to give these Children with at least 1 day of "just being a happy kid". Have a safe and joyfull holiday season

gramps73
12-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Chubb
You are one very special person, I sure hope that all involved realize all your time and efforts that go into making this event an success....

Thank you.....

chubbdarter
12-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Thank You MR. Anonymous for your most generous cheque of 600.00 dollars made out directly to our event Broker

Tcw
01-04-2013, 12:58 PM
A Big THANK YOU goes out to the folks from Cattlemens Cornor, in Nanton.
They are supplying us with the event tent

Tcw
01-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Thank You Thank You, going out to:
High River Peavy Mart- Gift Certificate
Udo Stey from Flies etc., High River--a worm donation.
Maskell Plenzik & Partners Eng. Inc., Calgary--cash donation.
Brian and Tresa , Calgary--cash donation.

More to come

Tcw
01-08-2013, 09:17 AM
To a group of men from High River who will be donateing and suppling the weiners for the day. Thank You!!
Lorne Keller
Eldon Nichols
Warren Bohnet and Lawrence(Swede) Howe-- All Toys 4 Trucks
Tad Davies--Reflections Glass Inc.
Bruce Porter--Foothills Custom Meat Processors Ltd.

Tcw
01-08-2013, 09:23 AM
High River, Home Hardware
Thank You --Cash Donation

Tcw
01-08-2013, 12:59 PM
A Nice Cash Donation
Thank You!!

chubbdarter
01-08-2013, 02:50 PM
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/LaysLogo_zps4caa8c20.png

chubbdarter
01-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Thank You...Pat Mitchell at Zebco/Quantum

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/003-16_zps26babac8.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/001-24_zps31fd3c19.jpg

250 0f the Greatest Bumper Stickers ever in the fishing biz

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/002-22_zps451b14ff.jpg

chubbdarter
01-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Thank You Hertz, Calgary Coop and Peevey Mart.......good work TCW

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/005-11_zpsa8422816.jpg

Tcw
01-17-2013, 06:26 AM
Would all registered volunteers please log in to confirm if you are still able to be there or not.
Thank You

Tcw
01-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Would all registered volunteers please log in to confirm if you are still able to be there or not.
Thank You

Reminder: Please notify ASAP. Replacements need to be in place with enough notice.
Thank You

chubbdarter
01-24-2013, 09:04 PM
Big Thanks to
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/idindustrial_zps57bcab36.jpg

For the stunning Banners and Stickers, very first class work

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/004-14_zps58aecd44.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/003-16_zps96cae3ed.jpg

chubbdarter
01-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Big Thanks to Horsetrader for supplying Gloves for every Child, 1 case of hand sanitizer. CASH and the list goes on and on

OneGirlWolfPack
01-24-2013, 09:58 PM
Wow! Love seeing all these people making donations! Hope you guys all have an amazing time out there! :) Those Cajun Line caps are awesome.

chubbdarter
02-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Wow! Love seeing all these people making donations! Hope you guys all have an amazing time out there! :) Those Cajun Line caps are awesome.

Its because of generous people like yourself that make this event happen sucessfully
Thank You again for you support

Big Thanks to BASS PRO Shops for donating all the Spring Bobbers for every ice combo.

All 65 Chidren will be taking home a Ice fishing combo compliments of HT Enyerprises, Mikeo2, Mr Announymous and Zebco/Quantum

The clubs will also recieve 10 summer combos for their summer activities from the CNSS

Each child will recieve a participation medal donated by Auction Depot, Maddox, Kensley and Kira

Every child will recieve a Hoody from all the fore mentioned donators in this thread

Gloves for them all from Horsetrader and HT Enterprises

All they can eat from generous private donators, Subway and Lays.

So many kind people and generous companies........this is a brief rundown.
A event Poster will soon be ready for all to see which credits everyone

Thank You all so much

Tcw
02-12-2013, 11:55 AM
Just confirmed Whole Sale Sports Lethbridge,
Has donated enough toques for all the kids.
THANK YOU!!

ogre
02-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Well done, WSS Lethbridge!

iliketrout
02-22-2013, 08:45 AM
Well, the big weekend is here, the weather looks good, the fish were biting last weekend, and the kids are excited.

Looking forward to putting the kids on some fish tomorrow!

slivers86
02-23-2013, 07:42 PM
I'd personally like to thank each and every person who volunteered today, or contributed in any way what so ever to the event. Many, many happy faces, and many fish iced today.

Chubb & admin support team - great job! we could not ask for a better crew to organize such a great event.

It was very nice to meet the north crew, and nice to see a few faces that I haven't crossed paths with since last year.

I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Oh, and North Zone peeps - I've already put the wednesday night thing in the fiances mind, we shall see how it works ;)

Dale S
02-23-2013, 09:01 PM
A great day for sure.We caught 2 fish in our tent.But the most fun my group had was when a couple suckers ruffed up the under water camera.The suckers put on quite a show.All the kids looked good in there hoodies.Thanks everyone,for a day to remember.

Tcw
02-23-2013, 10:23 PM
For where we where and how it was yesterday, I was a little worried. But the day was perfect!!!
Fish were caught,, kids were great, and the event went over perfect.

I did not get to personally meet all of our help, but , I for one would like to say Thank You!!

As one member of ower fine little group, I AM PROUD OF OUR DAY!!!

Thank You all, to all our members and to all AO members that helped us out!

Tcw
02-23-2013, 11:09 PM
For where we where and how it was yesterday, I was a little worried. But the day was perfect!!!
Fish were caught,, kids were great, and the event went over perfect.

I did not get to personally meet all of our help, but , I for one would like to say Thank You!!

As one member of ower fine little group, I AM PROUD OF OUR DAY!!!

Thank You all, to all our members and to all AO members that helped us out!

AND A BIG THANK YOU , TO ALL of our major sponsors and donators.
Would not be able to do this with out them!!

Mudslide
02-24-2013, 12:40 AM
It's humbling to be associated with such an amazing group of quality people. The kids had a blast. That's what it was all about. You guys/gals ROCK!

slivers86
02-24-2013, 12:53 AM
It's humbling to be associated with such an amazing group of quality people. The kids had a blast. That's what it was all about. You guys/gals ROCK!

I agree mud,

Been up for 20+ hrs and am thinking about how well the event went, not how bloody tired I am!!!

Was amazing!!!

silverdoctor
02-24-2013, 11:16 PM
Amazing was the only way I can think to put it. Best day i've had in a long time.

The kids were so much fun to be around, some took a while to open up but once they did there was no stopping them. The energy on the ice, hard to describe.

Great job to everyone, wonderful bunch of people. Chubb, you and your family went above and beyond, hats off to you. There were a few primary organizers that threw everything into the event, hats off to you as well.

Looking forward to round 3!

Geezle
02-25-2013, 08:26 AM
Wow...what a day it was! :sHa_shakeshout:

chubb & family and all the event organizers did an amazing job getting this all set up so the kids had an amazing day, and all the volunteers made sure that happened.

I don't know if I've ever seen so many happy kids running around out on the ice all at once, but I'm sure we'll be seeing it again next year!

Thanks to chubb for letting me get in on helping out with this event in my small way, and I look forward to making myself more useful when next year's event rolls around...I've already got the OK from Wifey to come out again! :)

chubbdarter
02-25-2013, 09:30 PM
First off Thank You Silverdoctor for the 300 dollar cheque to help offset expenses.

Take a bow folks , you put on a first class event. In the words of the Dimestore Fisherman TV series...."Ive never have i seen such a well done event anywhere in Alberta"

To all of you here on AO thank you for your generous support it truely made a difference in some childrens lives. Mooseknuckle your banners made us look so proffessional a pro tournanment would be jealous. Mr Anonymous you litterally made us legal and insured. Garry your jigs caught the kids many fish and One girlwolfpack your hoodies kept kids warm and cozy. Thats just to name a few of the people who contributed so gernerously.

Food and drink was good, weather was great and the Fish cooperated on cue.

All of you put on a grand event for the Children. Some of you travelled great distances to Give and Give. Volunteers from as far as Edmonton, Taber and Rolling Hills makes this event a provincilal affair.

When child tells you."I didnt know anyone cared about me this much " You can be certain you all made a real difference in a childs life.

Thank You to Silverdoctor, Horsetrader, Mikeo2, TCW/Family, and GL2 who litterally logged thousands of hours planning and financing this worthy cause.

Thank You Shimano, Zebco/Quantum, HT Enterprizes Inc. Your contribution was of epic porportions my friends. You will soon recieve the photo proof of beautiful children smiling like they just won the deed to willy wonkas factory.

TWH Oilfield Services, Cattlemens Corner and Fergs Septic Service, Thank You so m uch for proving the structures and facilities that make the TEAMFISHARD event center on the ice.

Books,final inventories and photo releases are being editted at this time. Once completeld the event will have closure for 2013. So in closing- THANK YOU ALL FOR DOING A BRILLIANT JOB IN MAKING A CHILD FEEL SPECIAL.

Dale S
03-06-2013, 06:56 PM
A few pics from a great day on the ice.

kevinhits
10-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Sorry all for bringing this old thread alive again, but looking at the pics and the fun I had the last 2 years at this event, It is too bad that this tradition cannot continue and I will definately miss the kid's smiles and all the fun they had.

The fishing discussion has been minimal lately so thought I would bring this thread alive again..LOL:)

Lefty-Canuck
10-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Sorry all for bringing this old thread alive again, but looking at the pics and the fun I had the last 2 years at this event, It is too bad that this tradition cannot continue and I will definately miss the kid's smiles and all the fun they had.

The fishing discussion has been minimal lately so thought I would bring this thread alive again..LOL:)

This is no longer happening?

LC

kevinhits
10-18-2013, 12:28 PM

LC

No....Needed some other fellows to plan and it died their....

Kokanee9
10-18-2013, 02:42 PM

LC

It looks like it's a no-go.

Unfortunate.

kevinhits
10-18-2013, 02:47 PM
It looks like it's a no-go.

Unfortunate.

Yes Garth...

It is unfortunate.....I really enjoyed it and looked forward to an exciting day on the ice with all the kids and meeting people like yourself that can put huge smiles on some less fortunate kids that cannot experience the thrill of the outdoors in the cool air bringing fish up though a hole in the ice:sHa_shakeshout:

slivers86
10-19-2013, 12:20 AM
have to admit, its the most fun I've ever had on the ice!

... twice :happy0180: