PDA

View Full Version : New Fly-Fishing Section

admin
11-01-2012, 08:54 AM
I've just launched the new fly-fishing discussion forum, enjoy! You'll see it listed on the main page now. That will be where you guys and girls can post any fly-fishing related threads from now on.

Today I will be going through this fishing forum and moving fly-fishing related content over to the new one.

waterninja
11-01-2012, 09:29 AM
interesting idea. hope it goes well. i've always enjoyed the stories and pics. from fly guys and gals. hasn't shown up on my main page yet.

Geezle
11-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Nice addition for the fly guys :)

I have to admit, I was a little confused...I noticed the fly fishing section, so I went and checked it out and saw posts a couple weeks old, and wondered how I missed the new section for that long! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Darren N
11-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Nice addition for the fly guys :)

I have to admit, I was a little confused...I noticed the fly fishing section, so I went and checked it out and saw posts a couple weeks old, and wondered how I missed the new section for that long! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Now we just have to get a Fly rod in your hand Jay and Bob's your Uncle. :)

Geezle
11-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Now we just have to get a Fly rod in your hand Jay and Bob's your Uncle. :)

But I'm scurred...I have enough money pits already :o :lol:

Gust
11-03-2012, 12:20 PM
The first thing that popped into my mind was Basil Fawlty,,, however I couldn't find the snippet of what he said but this clip should suffice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78b67l_yxUc

Fishingaddict
11-04-2012, 10:58 AM
I don't know about any one else but I think we should get a ice fishing section

pickrel pat
11-04-2012, 11:08 AM
I don't know about any one else but I think we should get a ice fishing section

come winter the fishing section pretty much automatically turns to ice fishing anyway. seperate ice fishing section not needed.