PDA

View Full Version : bowtech flatliner

bruin19
05-17-2008, 06:19 PM
anyone have any opinions on the flatliner bow by bowtech as a starter? i shot it and the tomkat today and the flatliner felt more comfortable. just curious to see what you guys/gals think of it.

gpguy7
05-17-2008, 09:01 PM
hey bruin, i was actually gonna ask the same question, saw the ad for it on wild tv. what does it run as a package compared to the tomkat?

bruin19
05-18-2008, 01:29 PM
it's actually more expensive than the tomkat. the package is around 700.

buckslayer
05-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Hey guys, I just recently bought a flatiliner. I could not find an specs about it on the internet, but I asked the dealer alot of questions. You know from shooting them that for the extra $50 you get the laminate grip, matching quiver, way better site and a faster bow. I was told the flatliner was rated for 322 ibo. also the max 4 camo on it is regularly an $80 option. It is the first bow I have ever owned so i am not a pro by any means, but my brother just bought an Alpine silverado which is a fairly expensive bow. I notice my bow to be more quiet than his, and I can shoot groups as tight as he can all day. I have no problem grouping at 60 yards. I don't know what else you want to know but if you have any questions just ask.

yukonarcher
05-25-2008, 05:52 PM
i don't have a flatliner but i do sohot a bowtech bow and i love it. feels super comfortable, quiet, and shoots fast, tightly grouped arrows all day long. They seem to make a really decent product. I can outshhot all my huntin buddies at elk camp with their matthews and hoyts!