PDA

View Full Version : Quick NSR report

Alberta Bigbore
05-17-2008, 11:06 PM
NSR is one dirty river today. got to fish briefly in the Fort Sask area tonight. Didnt manage any pics tonight as getting snags out from the wifes rod, and making sure i scared away flies for my son and also making sure he didnt fall in the river........kept me busy!

The basic " NSR Slow Jigger " technique had walleyes biting not to shabby. Was using 1/4 ounce round ball jigheads, and threaded a Blaze orange Berkley Gulp! Minnow grub onto it. Dont let the dirty river scare you away, i had my first take in 3 casts. No doubt if i switched to black i would have doubled the fun, and if i had more time there i would have done just that.

Talked to a old fellow that said the day before pike were biting really good along the shorelines of undercut banks.

was nice to get out again. Off to work tomorrow!! LOL

buckmaster
05-17-2008, 11:09 PM
i will be out tommorow.:D BTW change your pic to a chev!!!:evilgrin:

TundraBuck
05-17-2008, 11:12 PM
BTW change your pic to a chev!!!:evilgrin:

No kiddin. Chev is the way to go. Glad to hear you managed to catch some fish, there is going to be a lot of crap coming up that way in the coming weeks, crossing it twice today going out fishing there was dead trees and a bunch of other junk floating down. Ah well, just gives fish some more structure :D

Have fun at work. Hehehe. :wave:

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
05-18-2008, 02:02 AM
i will be out tommorow.:D BTW change your pic to a chev!!!:evilgrin:

No kiddin. Chev is the way to go. Glad to hear you managed to catch some fish, there is going to be a lot of crap coming up that way in the coming weeks, crossing it twice today going out fishing there was dead trees and a bunch of other junk floating down. Ah well, just gives fish some more structure :D

Have fun at work. Hehehe. :wave:

hey now arent bow ties for little boys

collectornine
05-18-2008, 04:42 AM
hey now arent bow ties for little boys:lol: :lol: :lol:

buckmaster
05-19-2008, 12:15 AM
was out saturday during the day ! water is high and murky and very fast flow with strong winds;fishing was very slow:(

cooper
05-19-2008, 09:20 AM
hey now arent bow ties for little boys

NO there for ******* .

buckmaster
05-26-2008, 11:34 PM
I was out last night by the dawson bridge with no luck again:( .The water is still very fast flowing;had to use 5oz of weight on the pickerel rig to keep it from ending up on the shore!!!