PDA

View Full Version : WMU 350 info???

diamonddave
11-05-2012, 12:17 PM
I am heading up to wmu 350 on the weekend to meet up with a couple of buddies. I have never been in the area, and I am not looking for spots, just wondering more on the population of hunters up there? Is it stacked up with hunters or is it pretty quiet? Is it pretty accessable, is there a lot of lease roads and such? Any info would be appreciated thanks....
Dave

diamonddave
11-05-2012, 08:20 PM
No info from you northern boys??

thomsenj
11-05-2012, 08:38 PM
last week no deer anywere lottsa lease roads,lottsa hunters ,got my 8 point in penn west south obvoisly south swan hills mule deer in devon field across from town then white tails north again house mountian is good .very busy here now construction everywere. melted today all mud but supposed to cool off good luck,lotsa moose also all zones ..

diamonddave
11-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the info, I was hoping the area was going to be a little less over run than around Rocky with hunters. We are going back off the beat and path so hopefully it wont be too bad. Thanks again!

simmered
11-06-2012, 09:39 AM
You'll be okay if your of the beaten path and back in the cut blocks and such. More road hunters than anything Ive noticed.

Rackmastr
11-06-2012, 09:45 AM
I've had some great hunting in 350. Tons of lease roads, cutlines, cutblocks, etc. A very large burn went through a number of years back and there is some amazing country in and out of the burn.

Most of my hunting has been on the north side of the zone, but I've never had problems finding decent deer numbers in there.

diamonddave
11-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the info guys!