PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts....

Bundo1980
11-06-2012, 08:39 PM
So at our hunt camp, my brother owns the 1/4 and rents out his house with about 12acres sub-divided off. The people that are renting have 4 dogs and they keep coming to the camp and either making off with stuff we leave outside (ie: we are down 1 hunting boot, water hose and misc other stuff) get into the garabage and now they stole the only bottle of mix we had for tonight :angry3:

Do we shoot the dogs or WTF? My brother has informed these people that the neighbour a cattle rancher will shoot these dogs on site and they have been warned about them "roaming"

Thoughts.....?????

Scott N
11-06-2012, 08:45 PM
I can understand your frustration, but I don't think you'll make any friends by shooting someone's dog(s) on property that they are renting.

flygirrl
11-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Wow, that would tic me off royaly, SSS

winged1
11-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Thoughts.....?????

Drink you rye in short quick shots. Mix just delays the inevitable

CaberTosser
11-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Take a few lessons from a trapper and rig a few tempting items with some very memorable, but not lethal 'lessons'.

Pincherguy
11-06-2012, 08:58 PM
If they are coming around while you are there, catch one and make his life miserable for short time ( no excess cruelty) this may deter them. If you have permisssion to be there, which I assume you do. Go to the owners and explain to them that you are contemplating doing what the neighbor rancher has threatend to do. You could also try a little rock salt out of a 12 gauge.
PG

Bound2Fish
11-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Shoot, shovel and shutup. Problem solved. They have been warned.

Got2fish
11-06-2012, 09:12 PM
So the owners are the obvious problem, go talk to them and explain what has gone missing.

Why do people always take the easy route? They are animals doing what animals do.

riden
11-06-2012, 09:24 PM
They are renting 12 acres on this quarter you are hunting? Is the parcel attached to a quarter across a road on right in the quater? How far are these dogs from the owner's house?

I think you should try cleaning up your camp first.

As far I am concerned, if they are still on the home quarter, I am not sure if this even is roaming. You're not in town anymore.

I think it woudl be funy if a thread appeared in a few hours reading: Hunters Shot my Dogs, Am I justified Sugaring their gas tank?

Clgy_Dave2.0
11-06-2012, 09:38 PM
In the spirit of most of the answers and along the "SSS" mentality, you should take one of the dogs and in view of the owners and even more effectively, in view of any children, take the dog and slit its throat, and let it bleed out right in front of the owners..after all, they've been warned.

:rolleye2:

A dog takes a boot and a bottle of mix?!? Wow....whine much?

TreeGuy
11-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Roaming dogs are to be shot on sight in my books.

ganderblaster
11-06-2012, 11:00 PM
Oh boy this thread is redoncolous!!

CaberTosser
11-07-2012, 06:39 AM
Personally I'd be more concerned about the effect that a pack of 4 constantly roaming dogs would have so far as scaring off all the wild game that you'd set your camp up to hunt in the first place. A 1/4 section could easily be left barren by such activity.

I think the dogs owners need to hear the rules delivered from their landlord in a way they'd take seriously.

Pincherguy
11-07-2012, 06:42 AM
Roaming dogs are to be shot on sight in my books.

If they are chasing game, which I would think they probably do. Yup thats the answer.
PG

rugatika
11-07-2012, 06:44 AM
What is it with people letting their dogs roam all over the freaking place? Build a fence! If you can't afford to look after a dog, you can't afford a dog.

omega50
11-07-2012, 06:47 AM
now they stole the only bottle of mix we had for tonight :angry3:

Thoughts.....?????

That's why I love this site. We finally got down to the root cause of the real issue!:)

Damn mix stealing dog. Everyone knows that stealing mix is just a gateway and next thing you know- the whiskey will be gone.

CaberTosser
11-07-2012, 06:51 AM
While I'd personally not have the stomach to kill someone's pets, I did read a section of legislation that someone had recently linked here on AO regarding dogs. It may have been worded to allow for any domestic animal behaving as such, but the legislation was clear that one could "capture or destroy" domestic animals that are harassing either wildlife or livestock. I was somewhat surprised by it.

Edit: Found it in this thread: http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=152697&highlight=Capture+destroy

Basically, I'm interpreting 'guardian' to be either the landowner, or persons appointed by the landowner to care for their property.

zabbo
11-07-2012, 06:59 AM
:party0052:

Walleyes
11-07-2012, 07:01 AM
s.t.f.t.

Grizzly Adams
11-07-2012, 07:30 AM
4 dogs arrive, 3 leave. Repeat as necessary. :D

Grizz

Clgy_Dave2.0
11-07-2012, 08:11 AM
While I'd personally not have the stomach to kill someone's pets, I did read a section of legislation that someone had recently linked here on AO regarding dogs. It may have been worded to allow for any domestic animal behaving as such, but the legislation was clear that one could "capture or destroy" domestic animals that are harassing either wildlife or livestock. I was somewhat surprised by it.

Edit: Found it in this thread: http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=152697&highlight=Capture+destroy

Basically, I'm interpreting 'guardian' to be either the landowner, or persons appointed by the landowner to care for their property.

Interesting. The link in that thread pertained to "dangerous dogs" (http://www.crd.bc.ca/animal/dangerous.htm) that have attacked humans or livestock. As to dogs harassing wildlife: Dogs may be killed by a Conservation Officer or Peace Officer, if they are at large in a wildlife management area, or if they are running at large and harassing wildlife (Wildlife Act, Section 81). Quite a different scenario than the one being discussed in this thread. On the contrary, note the following From the Canadian Animal cruelty act:

To wit (extracted from ¶445 and ¶446):

Everyone who willfully and without lawful excuse, kills or injures dogs, birds or animals that are not cattle and are kept for a lawful purpose, or places poison in such a position that it may easily be consumed by these animals, is guilty of an offense punishable on summary conviction.

Precedence:

In R v Comber (1975 28 CCC 2d 444), the accused discharged a rifle into the ground to (his words) “frighten them away”. By an amazing coincidence (the judge bought the accused’s allegation of a freak ricochet), a bullet hit and seriously injured one of the dogs, which the accused then finished off with a direct hit “to put it out of its misery”. Comber was convicted: “there is no right to willfully kill a dog simply because it trespasses onto property.”

Matt L.
11-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Would you not have to have proof that your neighbour two miles away shot your dog because he was coming over every second day at a certain time of year

Clgy_Dave2.0
11-07-2012, 09:27 AM

"Guardian": (From Province of Alberta WILDLIFE ACT (http://www.qp.alberta.ca/documents/Acts/W10.pdf))

Wildlife guardians
2(1) The Minister may appoint wildlife guardians.
(2) Wildlife guardians have the powers and duties provided by this
Act and any other law and any other duties that are directed by the
Minister.
(3) Wildlife guardians, in the exercise and performance of their
powers and duties under this Act, shall act on the directions of the
Minister.

1984 cW-9.1 s3
So only CO's, Peace Officers, or those appointed in an official duty of the Minister....

Okotokian
11-07-2012, 09:33 AM
You don't have to do anything to the dogs, sheesh. YOUR BROTHER IS THESE PEOPLE'S LANDLORD. He simply needs to tell them that their dogs have to be leashed or penned at all times or they face eviction, simple as that.

Clgy_Dave2.0
11-07-2012, 09:48 AM
You don't have to do anything to the dogs, sheesh. YOUR BROTHER IS THESE PEOPLE'S LANDLORD. He simply needs to tell them that their dogs have to be leashed or penned at all times or they face eviction, simple as that.
^The voice of reason and sanity!

/end thread.

AvayaAce
11-07-2012, 09:49 AM

X2
Shoot the dogs.....u people are really showing your IQ's off this AM

Okotokian
11-07-2012, 10:42 AM
^The voice of reason and sanity!

/end thread.

I'm keeping that one... and remembering it the next time you call me an idiot :) LOL

teasing, teasing. ;):sHa_shakeshout:

pikergolf
11-07-2012, 10:45 AM
http://www.qp.alberta.ca/documents/Acts/s20.pdf
Sec. three, get yourself a chicken when the dogs show up turn chicken loose, done deal.

Zuludog
11-07-2012, 10:51 AM

^^^ Thanks Okie for being the light of reason on here. Most of the replies on here are redonkulous. A dog stole the mix?? LOL Really??:sHa_sarcasticlol: Let's shoot him.

nekred
11-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Kaboom!....problem solved...

Of course you could do what my grandpa always said if he found a roaming dog....Gut shoot it and let it die under their porch!...sends a clear message...sorry hard to make a clean shot when it is chasing livestock....Or I shot to scare it away and he ran into the bullet....

Kokanee9
11-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Perhaps I missed it in a post, but has anyone from the camp actually gone to talk to the dog owners?

riden
11-07-2012, 11:33 AM
I wonder how many internet cowboys here have the stones to shoot a dog a few hundred yards from it's home and look the owner in the face.

These are not roaming all over the countryside, they are still on their home quarter. Big difference.

It's like guys want to apply city rules about property lines to the country, and figure you get to shoot the dog. Makes no more sense to me than shooting your next door neighbor's dog in your front yard in Calgary.

Walleyes
11-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Few years ago at our old acreage had a nieghbor that couldn't understand this concept of keeping your pets on your own space. My wife warned the neighbor lady who was her freind,, a couple times that if their dog kept coming over that I would no doubt take care of it one day. This went on for a couple months. One day I came back from work from a long hitch away from home to find this dog eating my dogs food,, again. I went in the house grabbed a weiner,, one of the expensive ones I might add and took it and put it on a planter just outfront the house. Wasn't long the little SOB came to get it. Just as he was giving me a nice long streeeetch to grab the treat I whacked him with a 50gr hollow point from my 22mag under the ear.. Drug him down the hill for coyote bait. Couple days later the lady comes by to see where her dog was I told her it was gone.. It worked out double for me the dog was gone and the neighbor never came over to borrow anything again ever...

spot and stock
11-07-2012, 11:49 AM
I spray painted a target on one of the neighbors dogs one time, they got the hint.

nekred
11-07-2012, 11:53 AM
I have no problem... In fact when I shot my principal's dog for chasing our cattle I had no trouble telling him he should have kept his $500 dog away from our $1000 a head cattle.

We also had a cat in our townhouse complex who would rip apart our garbage... I caught it in the act and strangled it and threw it back in her yard. She came over asking if she knew what had happend so I told her and she said that she would have appreciated a warning, I said that was the warning so keep your next cat out of my garbage. Then I bit my tongue and walked inside.

elkhunter11
11-07-2012, 12:02 PM
If they weren't renting from your brother, I would suggest leaving some Ex-lax out for the dogs. It doesn't kill them, but it usually makes them lay low for a bit, and their owners get left with quite the mess in and out of their house. I had neighbors that let their dog bark all night, and after a couple of treatments of Ex-lax, I heard that the dog was given to a relative in the country.

pikergolf
11-07-2012, 12:14 PM
I wonder how many internet cowboys here have the stones to shoot a dog a few hundred yards from it's home and look the owner in the face.

These are not roaming all over the countryside, they are still on their home quarter. Big difference.

It's like guys want to apply city rules about property lines to the country, and figure you get to shoot the dog. Makes no more sense to me than shooting your next door neighbor's dog in your front yard in Calgary.

Dogs that leave the yard are roaming, four dogs roaming together is trouble.
I love dogs, but if a pack of four dogs approached me out in the country I would be very apprehensive.

bubba 96
11-07-2012, 12:15 PM
If they weren't renting from your brother, I would suggest leaving some Ex-lax out for the dogs. It doesn't kill them, but it usually makes them lay low for a bit, and their owners get left with quite the mess in and out of their house. I had neighbors that let their dog bark all night, and after a couple of treatments of Ex-lax, I heard that the dog was given to a relative in the country.

x2 exlax works wonders also on cats digging up the gardens, keep a box in the freezer for such delima's..

AvayaAce
11-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Few years ago at our old acreage had a nieghbor that couldn't understand this concept of keeping your pets on your own space. My wife warned the neighbor lady who was her freind,, a couple times that if their dog kept coming over that I would no doubt take care of it one day. This went on for a couple months. One day I came back from work from a long hitch away from home to find this dog eating my dogs food,, again. I went in the house grabbed a weiner,, one of the expensive ones I might add and took it and put it on a planter just outfront the house. Wasn't long the little SOB came to get it. Just as he was giving me a nice long streeeetch to grab the treat I whacked him with a 50gr hollow point from my 22mag under the ear.. Drug him down the hill for coyote bait. Couple days later the lady comes by to see where her dog was I told her it was gone.. It worked out double for me the dog was gone and the neighbor never came over to borrow anything again ever...

I hope your kids don't trespass:sign0176:

riden
11-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Dogs that leave the yard are roaming, four dogs roaming together is trouble.
I love dogs, but if a pack of four dogs approached me out in the country I would be very apprehensive.

You know you may be right, but the point I am making here is, if there is no livestock involved, and the dogs are still on their home quarter, who cares?

These dogs could be 10 feet off their yard, we don't know the set up here. This is a long way from shootable IMO.

The dog stole his mix? Well where was it? On the ground where you left it? I am going into moose camp this weekend. If a pack of crazed dogs invaded my camp, there will be nothing of mine to steal lying around. What else was on the ground? Stew, Chilli, hot dogs?

I think it is just as likely the OP is attracting the dogs as it is the dogs are roaming. From what we know at least

DustDee
11-07-2012, 12:59 PM
I have spent a good chunk of time and effort training my dog to not leave my property. Now he won't leave unless myself or my wife are with him. I did this because I didn't want to explain to the kids that the neighbour had to shot the dog.

I think all dog owners in the country who don't have securely fenced yards to contain their pets need to train their dogs to never leave on their own. It is part of the responsibility of owning a dog.

Anywho, to the OP, I think you need to talk with the owners first before you do something stupid. There may be a child that is very attached to their puppy dog and won't understand why Cujo never came home last night.

nekred
11-07-2012, 01:24 PM
I am pretty hardcore... if you don't want to explain to johnny or suzy why Lassie is not home... don't let them roam...

Now just so people know that i am not an azz I also look at what the dog is doing if he comes over and checks us out all friendly and happy go lucky and is being a nuisance not a danger I would bring him back to the people's house and explain how he is a nice dog but would be nice if he was kept closer home so he did not get into trouble...assuming i was not already on their property and thus a guest... If i am a guest then i take the necessary precautions or move along further away...

CanuckShooter
11-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Just keep in mind when you pull the trigger on someone's pet that many consider them to be part of the family......you could end up dead or severely injured for killing a pet. I'd advise you to tread carefully.

Sooner
11-07-2012, 02:30 PM
I spray painted a target on one of the neighbors dogs one time, they got the hint.

Reminds me of a girl who worked a fire tower, she had a big black dog and when we would camp near the tower to go hunting, she would come and say hello. Her dog's sides were spray painted in big flouresent colors; DOG

DAVE
11-07-2012, 04:08 PM
just keep in mind when you pull the trigger on someone's pet that many consider them to be part of the family......you could end up dead or severely injured for killing a pet. I'd advise you to tread carefully.

lmfao!!!!!!!

trooper
11-07-2012, 04:16 PM
I think the best thing to do is get your brother to have a chat with these folks, then if nothing get solved, put out a humane trap, catch the pooch and deliver said pooch to the animal control people.:scared0018:

220swifty
11-07-2012, 05:10 PM
lmfao!!!!!!!

I doubt you'd find it as funny if you shot my dog on land I was renting.

It's funny how you get your throat jumped down if you post about wounding a game animal and losing it, all because the 'anti's are among us, and will use this against us'

Then you get into shooting stray dogs, an animal most are much more emotionally invested in, and you get a majority of guys advocating it. Lets stop and think a minute, this dog 'stole' what I would assume is a 2 litre bottle of pop. Not chasing cattle (threatening livelihood) or being aggressive toward people, FLUKING POP!

Now we have a pile of guys jumping on and telling this guy to shoot a dog over a bottle of mix. Well doesn't that just make those who want to take our guns and hunting away just foam at the mouth. Good job guys, try and dig up for a while.

220swifty
11-07-2012, 05:13 PM
One day I came back from work from a long hitch away from home to find this dog eating my dogs food,, again. I went in the house grabbed a weiner,, one of the expensive ones I might add and took it and put it on a planter just outfront the house. Wasn't long the little SOB came to get it. Just as he was giving me a nice long streeeetch to grab the treat I whacked him with a 50gr hollow point from my 22mag under the ear.. Drug him down the hill for coyote bait. Couple days later the lady comes by to see where her dog was I told her it was gone.. It worked out double for me the dog was gone and the neighbor never came over to borrow anything again ever...

So you baited and subsequently shot your neighbors dog?

coreya3212
11-07-2012, 05:25 PM
I am pretty hardcore... if you don't want to explain to johnny or suzy why Lassie is not home... don't let them roam...

Now just so people know that i am not an azz I also look at what the dog is doing if he comes over and checks us out all friendly and happy go lucky and is being a nuisance not a danger I would bring him back to the people's house and explain how he is a nice dog but would be nice if he was kept closer home so he did not get into trouble...assuming i was not already on their property and thus a guest... If i am a guest then i take the necessary precautions or move along further away...

I read the whole thing and still think you are an azz. Got anything else?:sHa_shakeshout:

unclebuck
11-07-2012, 06:15 PM
A turpentined dog will pass a whitetail in high gear, and never return to where the anal & scrotal irritation was applied!!!!!

220swifty
11-07-2012, 06:19 PM
A turpentined dog will pass a whitetail in high gear, and never return to where the anal & scrotal irritation was applied!!!!!

More my style. Pellet gun works too.

Walleyes
11-07-2012, 06:22 PM
So you baited and subsequently shot your neighbors dog?

Sure,, even used the expensive stuff like I stated..

Like I mentiond in my post they were warned for months about the issue. If someone thinks that much about the so called best friend or part of the family,, then look after it. Train it and keep it at home. I am a dog owner as well always have been and I fully understand that at times a pet can wonder. But when you have a neighbors pet spending more time in your yard then their own and constintly eating the grub you have put out for your animal and after being warned numerous times,, nah that animal dies.. If my dog wonders and I get a call from the nieghbor I give full permision for them to do as they see fit. Like I say repeatedly on here,, its just an animal I loose no sleep over it,, one goes out another comes in, no big deal..

last minute
11-07-2012, 06:31 PM
I doubt you'd find it as funny if you shot my dog on land I was renting.

I love the internet :party0052:

220swifty
11-07-2012, 06:44 PM
I love the internet :party0052:

Not really an Internet tough guy. Not really one in person either. Shoot my dog though...

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would react like this either. I was more affirming the post that killing another's dog can be risky to your own health and safety.

last minute
11-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Not really an Internet tough guy. Not really one in person either. Shoot my dog though...

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would react like this either. I was more affirming the post that killing another's dog can be risky to your own health and safety.

I understand but really you don't need to explain it to me .:)

Clgy_Dave2.0
11-07-2012, 07:04 PM

110% behind Swifty on this one. Purposely mess with my dog, and you might as well mess with one of my children.

pedro96
11-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Had a Stray dog come up to my parents house n snatch there Lil dog right off there deck..both dogs died that day..parents were DEVESTATED. Now have young kids n there puppy's n ANY dog we don't know gets shot immediately..we know all the neighboring dogs BTW..:fighting0021:

CanuckShooter
11-08-2012, 09:16 AM
110% behind Swifty on this one. Purposely mess with my dog, and you might as well mess with one of my children.

x4,379.....:fighting0030:

nekred
11-08-2012, 09:47 AM

What if your dog is messing with my children...

There are many interpretations of the OP's situation. If they are parked right beside the small parcel being rented then I would say some leeway should be granted.. however if you are 1/2 mile away from the parcel being rented and dog is being a nuisance.. have at 'er.

If you have a pet you have responsibility to look after it and make sure it is not an aneccesary nuisance or problem to others. If it is a guard dog and it chewsup a thief or vandal on your property it is doing what it is supposed to do. But if it steps outside of boundaries and is a nuisance to thers you are not a responsible owner and accept the repercussions.... Hey if I shoot your dog on my place for being a nuisance... and want to feel all tough and threatening call the RCMP and see what they say.

Another dog story...

When we were younger our neighbours dog who was old and crotchetycame 1/2 mile into our yard and would snarl at us kids and not let us out of the shop... We were young i was 8 and my brother was 6... This happened a few times and we phoned and we got the.. Not our dog because he never leaves the yard story...

One day dad caught it in shop door and gave it the wire brush and turpentine treatment and it tore off home in frontwheel drive.... jumped through their screen door and drug its azz across the floor... Ou phone rang so Dad gave him the ..couldn't have been us your dog never leaves your yard story....

One of our neighbours was even more hardcore... his dog got out and Dad phoned... he come over..and we thought he would take it home and instead he then shot his own dog!...and said next time save him a phone call, trip and a bullet!.

Another time this neighbour had someone decide while walking their dog to let it go off-leash... It promptly took off and started chasing cattle... the neighbour shot it and the owner all full of indignation came up to his door and started yelling at him about shooting his dog. The neighbour then told him that this person was tresspassing and he had to leave to he was going to call the RCMP. The person said go ahead... so he did and the police arrived after awhile and promptly told the owner to leave and that next time he should not treat farm country as an off-leash park... and becuase the owner had refused to leave when asked he was charged with trespassing...The neighbour was very righteusly indignant and the owner asked if he could at least take the dog and the neighbour said no...he forfeited ownership when he let it go onto his land and the RCMP had to agree.

We would have to deal with all sorts of strays and abandoned dogs... people buy a puppy and then when it turned into a dog and needed a responsible owner they would drive out from town and abandon it. It would then of course get into trouble and so we often had problems toensure we did not have them packing up. So if we had a dog we did not recognise giving us any trouble...Ka-boom.

If your pet is my nuisance it is treated like the nuisance it is....if that happens to inconvenience you...too bad!... The only reason I shoot the dog is it is illegal to shoot the owner!.

Easy fix.. keep your pet from becoming my nuisance and I will do the same...

Walleyes
11-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Awesome,, Thank you nekred.. You would think this would be a pretty simple formula to understand.. In this day and age apparently not..

nekred
11-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Yes I love this day of entitlement...

People feel entitled to let their precious pet be a nuisance to me because they treat it like it is a member of their family!...

Matt L.
11-08-2012, 12:22 PM

People feel entitled to let their precious pet be a nuisance to me because they treat it like it is a member of their family!...

X2

pseelk
11-08-2012, 12:50 PM
There used to be an old saying.What was it,oh ya,kill em all and let God sort it out.If thier dogs mean so much to them they should keep them at home where they can look after them.I probably wouldnt shoot them though.Too soft now.:)

Walleyes
11-08-2012, 02:34 PM

I would suspect these would be the same people that let their kids run around all over the place disturbing the sh!t where ever they go and just let the rest of society deal with them. Or when the police have to step in,, the a-holes are picking on my poor little Johnny..

After all if they can't control something as simple as an animal how would they control a human ??

Lmade
11-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Does anyone have idea how to become a power engineer. I am very good with maths, do i need physic to become ABAS certification please?

220swifty
11-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Does anyone have idea how to become a power engineer. I am very good with maths, do i need physic to become ABAS certification please?

Shoot five roaming dogs, hang them on a fence for a week, then dance nude around them in the light of a full moon. Your ticket will arrive in the mail 2-6 weeks after this is completed.

SportHuntingHelp
11-08-2012, 03:25 PM
I keep my dogs in a fenced yard and leashed when on a walk. If by chance my chocolate lab get's out one day please don't shoot him. I know he is big and brown but he is not a bear and means no harm.

kritofr
11-08-2012, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=Okotokian;1688328]You don't have to do anything to the dogs, sheesh. YOUR BROTHER IS THESE PEOPLE'S LANDLORD. He simply needs to tell them that their dogs have to be leashed or penned at all times or they face eviction, simple as that.[/QUOTe

x2

T3Hunter
11-08-2012, 05:56 PM
I'd say the real question is what are you doing on the internet conversing with a bunch of strangers when you should be enjoying hunting camp with your buddies? :confused: There will be plenty of time this winter to tell us all about how you were sitting around the campfire enjoying the season with good friends and came up with a creative way to deter the dogs from coming into your camp.

So long story short, less internet bitching, more hunting camp good times. :sHa_shakeshout:

Sloughsharkjigger
11-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Dogs, cats, guniea pigs..... keep them on a leash.

riden
11-08-2012, 06:29 PM

I would argue, in the OP's circumstance, shooting a dog over a bottle of pop is pretty entitled thinking too.

Grizzly Adams
11-08-2012, 06:37 PM
I would argue, in the OP's circumstance, shooting a dog over a bottle of pop is pretty entitled thinking too.

I remember, at the Ya ha Tinda campground, where dogs are supposed to be on a leash at all times, couple of loose mutts stole somebody's steak dinner, right off the fire. :lol: You don't the people were entitled to eat their meal as the pleased ?

Grizz