PDA

View Full Version : WB Park grizzlys

t-hunt-3
11-09-2012, 04:21 PM
I know a lot of trappers up along the Athabasca river and I've heard them talking about some grizzlies roaming the area. Anyone else heard the same thing? They said there is big paw prints with some really long claws, others said they have seen some

pickrel pat
11-09-2012, 04:25 PM
I know a lot of trappers up along the Athabasca river and I've heard them talking about some grizzlies roaming the area. Anyone else heard the same thing? They said there is big paw prints with some really long claws, others said they have seen some

athabasca river is a looooonnnngggg river, what part of it?

Rovin
11-10-2012, 06:53 PM
athabasca river is a looooonnnngggg river, what part of it?

I think he meant Wood Buffalo Park area.

IHUNT
11-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Not sure about WB park but i do no there has been some shot around mariana lakes and the conklin area. Also in the bombing range i no a few pilots that did caridou counts and they said theve seen them in there following the heards in the spring. But myself personally i think they are around just like cougars up around the fort mac area. F&W has trail cam pics of a cougar around fort mac this spring so anything is possible in my opinion.

Tundra Monkey
11-10-2012, 07:42 PM
F&W has trail cam pics of a cougar around fort mac this spring so anything is possible in my opinion.

Confirmed cougar sightings as far North as Yellowknife within' the last few years as well!!!!

Nikanit
11-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Hell we've been seeing Grizz and cougar as close as caroline...