PDA

View Full Version : Cyhthia/Lodgepole

Howard Hutchinson
11-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Just a question..Has anyone been out around the Cynthia area lately and if so. Are ya'll seeing bucks ( big or small ) about and hows the pressure? Only have a couple of days coming up here and wanna make the best of them..Any input would be appreciated. Need to get something as I'm getting lots of flack from Dakota and the crew.LOL...:fighting0030:Thank and good luck for whats remaining of our 2012 year

Rigby
11-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Talked to a buddy today and they didn't see anything at all today. Said they went to Cynthia for lunch and the place was full of camo! Sounds like lots of pressure and not alot of movement yet.

scottyboy22
11-10-2012, 09:38 PM
theres guys, and trucks everywhere!

Redneck Renagade
11-10-2012, 09:41 PM
theres guys, and trucks everywhere!

X2. But get off into remote areas. Most of the guys around there are road hunters.

Stefan
11-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Was on the blaze road seen lots of does at 430pm from km 1 to 13
Even seen a fresh kill that a coyote and ravens were eating 50 feet from the road

buckbrushoutdoors
11-10-2012, 10:29 PM
I've been covered up in deer all day... Missed a chance at big sob

Xiques
11-10-2012, 10:36 PM
I shoot a doe in that area this Thursday, very bad road condition, As i was travel from edmonton.

crownb
11-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Lots of hunters, the poor road does and fawns are getting descimated, signs if kills almost every other kilometre

scottyboy22
11-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Lots of hunters, the poor road does and fawns are getting descimated, signs if kills almost every other kilometre

x2 but there is good deer hunting and elk to, just get off the raod go for a walk

Alberta Bigbore
11-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Lots of hunters out..

Cmiller
11-11-2012, 09:23 PM
heres an idea get out of the truck i was there last weekend called in 3 bucks and spotted tons of does. plenty of deer in the area amd their all horny running through the bush just gotta find yourself away from the truck for little more then a couple of minutes

scottyboy22
11-11-2012, 09:24 PM
heres an idea get out of the truck i was there last weekend called in 3 bucks and spotted tons of does. plenty of deer in the area amd their all horny running through the bush just gotta find yourself away from the truck for little more then a couple of minutes

it seems hard for guys to do that in this area lol, must be the cold

Howard Hutchinson
11-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Thanks for all your input..Appreciate for sure. Good luck to you all!!

JohninAB
11-12-2012, 05:08 AM
Was down around Cynthia yesterday snooping around for wolf sign. From my experience fewer hunters out and about than usual. Only saw maybe 5 vehicles and surprisingly no camps. Went over to north of Lodgepole on the PGR towards dusk. Few more hunters there. Seen one whitetail buck, few does and couple of ruffies which are chilling in the fridge as I type.

schian
11-12-2012, 06:37 AM
I was out there last Saturday and this whole weekend, didn't see a single buck in the area. A bunch of does but so many other trucks running around.
We got out of the truck and walked/ sat and called most of the day this saturday and didn't see a thing.
Sunday morning we started seeing some does at first light and managed to take one waaaaay back in the bush just of a lease road.
Pretty hard to find any decent bucks, but did see a cougar last week and a wolf this week.

Schian

bigdeer91
11-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Just a question..Has anyone been out around the Cynthia area lately and if so. Are ya'll seeing bucks ( big or small ) about and hows the pressure? Only have a couple of days coming up here and wanna make the best of them..Any input would be appreciated. Need to get something as I'm getting lots of flack from Dakota and the crew.LOL...:fighting0030:Thank and good luck for whats remaining of our 2012 year

im heading out there in the morning .leaving about 430 from north edmonton.any one wont to come along for the day.
pm me .i got a 4 x 4 and argo .:fighting0007::character0110: