PDA

View Full Version : Man I am gonna miss this!

JohninAB
05-21-2008, 11:24 AM
:

duffy4
05-21-2008, 11:31 AM
No comment (if you don't want "huffy" about a native with a cabin on a fly in lake killing a lot of walleye)

whitetailhntr
05-21-2008, 11:33 AM
I'm heading to nw Ontario to go fishing at the end of June. I can't wait for the walleye action.If you have never fished there you have never fished!I love Alberta but Ontario is where it's at for Fishing and you could never get a trout to taste as good as walleye no matter how you cook it.Jonhinab i feel your pain...best of luck on future fishing trips.

JohninAB
05-21-2008, 11:37 AM
dufus4, good comment! Obviously made out of ignorance and no knowledge of the lake, fishing pressure or the fact she brought 20 walleyes home after being there for 2 months.

whitetailhntr
05-21-2008, 11:51 AM
One should note that the walleye population in Nw Ontario is a whole different ball game than here in Alberta.That being said they also manage the walleye with slots limits on some lakes and a 4 fish per angler possesion limit.No need to turn this into a native/whiteman dispute.Johninab is sad he will not be able to go fishing ...end of story.

bearbait
05-21-2008, 11:59 AM
good call wth.....great pic john

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
05-21-2008, 12:00 PM
John sorry to hear about that man , Nice eyes by the way . Thanks for sharein them .

Alberta Bigbore
05-21-2008, 12:32 PM
No comment (if you don't want "huffy" about a native with a cabin on a fly in lake killing a lot of walleye)

dufus4, good comment! Obviously made out of ignorance and no knowledge of the lake, fishing pressure or the fact she brought 20 walleyes home after being there for 2 months.

Wow duffy, keep shoving that foot deeper in your mouth!! hold on, let me give you hand with that:lol:

BTW, nice pic of the haul John. Cant wait for manitoba this year, got to bring a couple coolers again to fill with walleyes :)

frenchwhitey
05-21-2008, 12:33 PM
JohninAB, I know how you feel. Born and raised in North Bay Ontario. Used to have all sorts of 100+ fish days like that on Lake Nip****ing. Best fishing years of my life. Take care.

frenchwhitey
05-21-2008, 12:35 PM
Man I can't believe they censored that. The lake is called Nippi_ssing without the space. :lol:

Versatile
05-21-2008, 12:37 PM

Always have a comment you feel you need to share huh?

Nice picture that fish on the bottom is a hawg. Sorry to hear about your break up.

redneck posse
05-21-2008, 12:40 PM
nice looks like a guy might have to head up to nw ont and catch a mess of walleyes hey BBJ you up for a road trip

whitetailhntr
05-21-2008, 12:48 PM
BBJ and Rednek...you guys should go it is worth the time and money.The fisnhing is unreal and it is very affordable. You will love going to a bait shop and having to choose your minnows from 12 or so large aquariums.... the though gets my blood boiling.not that far of drive either.

redneck posse
05-21-2008, 01:00 PM
okay here the plan we rent a 7-12 passenger van get a bunch of guys together and ROAD TRIP..... love to tie into a nice mess of walleyes been a long time bettween feeds.

05-21-2008, 01:15 PM
Better yet rent a big ole motor home . Do a cross country fishin tour . See if we can"t get 6 to 10 people split costs .Or whatever or better yet see if we cant get a old grey hound and do it that way weeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw paint it camo and get ALberta outdoorsmen to sponcer us and advertise for them we could be a traveling advertisement . I think that would work quite well .

whitetailhntr
05-21-2008, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=BIGBADJOHN;150217]Better yet rent a big ole motor home . Do a cross country fishin tour . See if we can"t get 6 to 10 people split costs .Or whatever or better yet see if we cant get a old grey hound and do it that way weeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw paint it camo and get ALberta outdoorsmen to sponcer us and advertise for them we could be a traveling advertisement . I think that would work quite well .[/QUOTE

You have big dreams BBJ.... all the power to you. good thing dreams are free.good luck with all your fishing adventures this year.

05-21-2008, 02:13 PM
HAHAHAHA No i know i just wanted to see what kind of responce id get . It was tottaly a not serious moment one would have to really research it to get to do something like that . It would be really cool though , and here i am agian going off topic with another trend GO ME .:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whitetailhntr
05-21-2008, 02:23 PM
All kidding aside, you should definatly look into it.There is lots of ressources available to non residents, info, boat rentals ect... and most people there will steer you in the right direction.You will have a blast guaranteed.If fishing is your thing you owe it to yourself to make the trip at least once.

05-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Absolutely Fishing is my life man , i live it eat it breathe it . I doubt theres not 5 minutes in a day im wanting to be fishing or thinking something related to fishing . Im actually heading east come late july for some Manitobia , minnesotia , north dakota fishing . As well end of june headed to Detroit for a week for some fishing , looking forward to some Detroit river eyes . And lake of the woods Musky woooo im really excited .

whitetailhntr
05-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Good for you... good luck on your trips.hope to see some pics.

ABDUKNUT
05-21-2008, 02:35 PM
That walleye on the bottom, is about 'average' size I used to catch on Rice Lake... But a far better catch, were the 500+ fish days we'd have on slab crappies in the Spring... Tastier than walleye any day of the week, IMHO.

05-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Oh you can count on it , Ill be taking extra battery's

Drano
05-22-2008, 01:05 AM
Absolutely Fishing is my life man , i live it eat it breathe it . I doubt theres not 5 minutes in a day im wanting to be fishing or thinking something related to fishing . Im actually heading east come late july for some Manitobia , minnesotia , north dakota fishing . As well end of june headed to Detroit for a week for some fishing , looking forward to some Detroit river eyes . And lake of the woods Musky woooo im really excited .

John I am originally from Essex County a town called Essex, just outside of Windsor, there is some great fishing all around that area, good perch fishing by peche island, lake st. clair, lake erie, there is water all over the place. Walleye fishing near belle isle is fantastic.
I am sure you will have a great time.:wave:

BUD
05-22-2008, 01:33 AM
I have recently became single again.:) But if I am going to miss one thing it is the days like these fishing for walleyes.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/JohninAB/Sept2007380-1.jpg

From the ex's family cabin on Star Island on Kawaweogama Lake in NW Ontario. Walleye fishing there was just phenomenal. One could easily catch 100 walleyes per day. Just sit at the mouth of the river and jig with live minnows and you were guarantteed to catch walleyes. Lake is about the same size as Pigeon Lake here but with no where near the boat traffic as it is a fly in lake only. Busy day there was 3 boats on the lake. Oh and before someone gets all huffy over the numbers of fish, my ex is native and this is her treaty area so she is allowed to keep fish like this and only time she did was the day before they would fly out of camp and head home. Also I was not at the camp when these pictures were taken, I was back home here working! :mad:

NOW, thats the way to fish , hookum and cookum

05-22-2008, 02:04 AM
John I am originally from Essex County a town called Essex, just outside of Windsor, there is some great fishing all around that area, good perch fishing by peche island, lake st. clair, lake erie, there is water all over the place. Walleye fishing near belle isle is fantastic.
I am sure you will have a great time.:wave:

Awesome my trip is pretty much all booked . but next year maybe.I really want to fish lake erie , I have a friend who guides there.

troller
05-22-2008, 06:01 AM
No comment

Then DON'T leave one at all.....god you are getting worse. God dang sometimes your comments are a little over the line . :wave:

Reeves1
05-22-2008, 08:00 AM
That walleye on the bottom, is about 'average' size I used to catch on Rice Lake... But a far better catch, were the 500+ fish days we'd have on slab crappies in the Spring... Tastier than walleye any day of the week, IMHO.

I too have fished Rice Lake :D
My first 20 years was in Ont.

John - great looking catch ya have there !

KyleM
05-22-2008, 08:19 AM
Yep, just another day at the office in North or North Western Ontario :)
I miss days of that....you never get tired of catching them.

John, why are you going to the Detroit River for eyes?
I could point you in a much better spot....better quality and more quantity.
Half the cost of going to Detroit aswell.

Do a search on google of Bay Of Quinte Walleye...just the quick search will find you a couple 17 pounders. Theres still time to make plans for a trip as the fall feed there is just insane with monster fish.

Drano, you wernt to far from where I grew up...I was in Guelph for 25 years.

duffy4
05-22-2008, 08:33 AM
When I first saw the long line of dead walleye I thought," Huuuu! that looks like one of the big kill shots of the past that most anglers of today realize was over harvest of the fish and something we don't normally do today." Then i thought I should not jump to conclusions and that maybe it was the posession limit of 5 anglers for a couple days or something.

But this is the excuse given for killing all these fish "all huffy over the numbers of fish, my ex is native and this is her treaty area so she is allowed to keep fish like this and only time she did was the day before they would fly out of camp and head home."

To me a person flying into a remote lake to stay in their cabin is not going there to gather fish for sustenance. (isn't that why natives have "treaty fishing rights")

I haven't seen a poll on this but I would think that most people on this board are not really happy with a race having spesial fish harvesting rules. At the very least they would say that low income people, in need should be allowed to harvest food from the wild.

Not sure what the "Fishing Regulations" of Ont. state but in Alberta if those walleye were taken on hook and line (not in a domestic net) then laws may have been broken even by natives.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my "comment" but I fail to see what I said that was offencive.

Robin in Rocky

stubblejumper
05-22-2008, 08:52 AM
Personally,I have no issue with a person taking extra fish if it is a remote lake with a big fish population that is stable or growing.It likely won't hurt the population,and therefore really does no harm.Then again,I feel that if one person is allowed to do this,everyone else should be as well,regardless of race.Somehow "fly in fishing" and "subsistence" just don't go well together.If you can afford to fly in,you don't need to fish for subsistence.
All in all,given the situation,I have no problem with this person taking so many fish,I just feel that other races should be allowed to do the same in the same situation.

Kelly & Beth
05-22-2008, 09:20 AM
that pic was also take a few years back and if your have all intentions of eating them whats the big deal??
I see Yummy.

KyleM
05-22-2008, 12:23 PM
I grew up fishing in those areas and I can honesty say a harvest like that has zero effect on that fishery.

No laws were broken.

You know what? Id rather see the natives enjoying the fishery then stringing along gill nets. You really cant compare those lakes to anything else in the world. Theres so much water and so many fish all with a fairly warm growing season. Do you know how many hundreds of lakes are more then likely fished by maybe 10 people a year?

SNIPER
05-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Not sure what the "Fishing Regulations" of Ont. state but in Alberta if those walleye were taken on hook and line (not in a domestic net) then laws may have been broken even by natives.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my "comment" but I fail to see what I said that was offencive.

Robin in Rocky

Laws may not have been broken. So don't jump to conclusions.
When YOU comment it is offensive. Sometimes things are hard to understand when there are feet in the way:D

duffy4
05-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Laws may not have been broken. So don't jump to conclusions.
When YOU comment it is offensive. Sometimes things are hard to understand when there are feet in the way:D

Do you ever have anything real to contribute to a thread or do you just hang around to take shots at me personnaly?

We had some disagreements over Open Spaces and you just can't let it go.

I said I did not know how Ont. regulations deal with Native fishing but in Alberta laws may have been broken if one native killed 20 walleye taken by hook and line.

Robin in Rocky

A R H F J I T

SNIPER
05-22-2008, 01:09 PM
:D :D These do mean something:D :D
As for contributing to the thread, here is an example.:rolleye2: " No comment (if you don't want "huffy" about a native with a cabin on a fly in lake killing a lot of walleye)":huh:

Tredeb
05-22-2008, 01:32 PM
A family of four is allowed to keep that many in Saskatchewan, as well as 6 pike each.

340wtby
05-22-2008, 01:37 PM
I dont care if you are native or the prince of Egypt, NO ONE should be allowed to keep that many walleye! I sure wish i had that trump card in my wallet to use every now and again. Let me guess, those 20 walleye were for the 20 family members living in the trailer park !!! In the mean time i will continue to keep my 2 walleye over 50 cm at wabasca and my 1 walleye over 43 cm at slave. Please remember one thing, You can tuna a piano but you cant tuna fish !!!! GO PENS GO !!

So, having zero knowledge about the lake and fish populations on where the pic was takin, how can you make this comment? Other then the fact that you can't do it where you live.

KyleM
05-22-2008, 01:39 PM
Walleye Queen, show a bit of respect.

Go and keep your 1 or 2 fish in Alberta, its a different story in Ontario.

Waxy
05-22-2008, 01:46 PM
I dont care if you are native or the prince of Egypt, NO ONE should be allowed to keep that many walleye! I sure wish i had that trump card in my wallet to use every now and again. Let me guess, those 20 walleye were for the 20 family members living in the trailer park !!! In the mean time i will continue to keep my 2 walleye over 50 cm at wabasca and my 1 walleye over 43 cm at slave. Please remember one thing, You can tuna a piano but you cant tuna fish !!!! GO PENS GO !!

Interesting first post, whoever you may be. :lol:

As was mentioned, four guys in a boat in SK can keep the same number of fish in a day, eat them that night, and then go do it all again the next day. I hope nobody is doing that, but it is technically legal.

It's all a matter of perspective, and as the situation was explained by JohninAB and others, I have no problem with it. In fact, it seems quite reasonable to me all things considered. I'd guess that most people that go on a fly in trip would end up keeping at least 20 walleye over the course of a few days for shorelunches and to take home. The only difference is they don't take a picture of all 20 of them at one time.

Waxy

drake
05-22-2008, 01:49 PM
as long as it's not in my back yard, eh boys?..........imagine 20 pigeon lake walleye, or better yet, 20 334 whitetails.

Useing the rational that "only time she did was the day before they would fly out of camp and head home." Is it right if someone with treaty status spends a week in waterfowl country, then on the last day of their trip shoot 5 times the legal limit of ducks?......since im back to school this fall, and will only be able to hunt once a week shouldnt I be able to shoot 4 limits to make up for the days that i would have been in the field?.....sounds reasonable right?

This is not a personal attack at johnab, i just see a fundamental problem with peoples opinions here.....

Waxy
05-22-2008, 03:21 PM
as long as it's not in my back yard, eh boys?..........imagine 20 pigeon lake walleye, or better yet, 20 334 whitetails.

I see what you're getting at, but I think you're off target based on the info available on these lakes and the existing regulations in place there.

I'd be upset at 20 walleye taken out of Pigeon on a regular basis as well, it's a C&R fishery that is not sustainable. It's an apples and oranges situation in that respect.

As far as native treaty rights, it's black and white. They can do so if they choose, on Pigeon, or in Ontario.

Useing the rational that "only time she did was the day before they would fly out of camp and head home." (1)Is it right if someone with treaty status spends a week in waterfowl country, then on the last day of their trip shoot 5 times the legal limit of ducks?...... (2)since im back to school this fall, and will only be able to hunt once a week shouldnt I be able to shoot 4 limits to make up for the days that i would have been in the field?..... (3)sounds reasonable right?

To answer your questions -

(1) IMHO - ethically, grey area, depends on the situation, legally yes. The only grey area is that legally, they can shoot as many as they want, whether they do it all in one day, over of the course of several days is really irrelevent. I hate to see that many ducks shot at once, but how many people take a limit of water fowl on 5 or more days during a hunting season? Would we all be here scoffing at a picture of 180 ducks and geese spread out in front of a group of 5 hunters? Or 1 guy with 36 ducks and geese! That would be their daily limit of all species. Is their impact greater or less over the course of a hunting season?

(2) No, of course not, your inability to get out hunting every day is immaterial to the issue at hand. The fact of the matter is, you CAN go out and shoot your limit repeatedly all season long, as long as you've consumed the ducks you've already shot so you aren't over your possession limit.

(3) Not at all.

This is not a personal attack at johnab, i just see a fundamental problem with peoples opinions here.....

You're welcome to your opinion, but I don't see it being any more logical than any of the other opinions expressed. I don't mean that as a personal attack either, just trying to express the other side of the coin, and maybe put things in perspective a little.

It comes down to everyone using some common sense.

Waxy

whitetailhntr
05-22-2008, 07:23 PM
you guys turned a good fishing thread into a native/whiteman issue again.Unreal.Weather you agree with it or not natives have treaty rights and will have them for a long time yet. Deal with it and move on.Seems to me some of you just like to get each others goats.... thought we were on the same team here.just my opinion.

pecker
05-22-2008, 07:42 PM

Ah . rice lake , how i miss it.:( opening night@ 12.01 a.m. anchor under the bensford bridge on the ottanabee river , live shinners and start hauling those eyes in .;) ;) hit the lake at sun-up and go for the bluegills & crappies in the shallow bays . yum yum. wish i were there now.:wave: :wave:

Dr. Fish
05-22-2008, 08:04 PM
When I first saw the long line of dead walleye I thought," Huuuu! that looks like one of the big kill shots of the past that most anglers of today realize was over harvest of the fish and something we don't normally do today." Then i thought I should not jump to conclusions and that maybe it was the posession limit of 5 anglers for a couple days or something.

But this is the excuse given for killing all these fish "all huffy over the numbers of fish, my ex is native and this is her treaty area so she is allowed to keep fish like this and only time she did was the day before they would fly out of camp and head home."

To me a person flying into a remote lake to stay in their cabin is not going there to gather fish for sustenance. (isn't that why natives have "treaty fishing rights")

I haven't seen a poll on this but I would think that most people on this board are not really happy with a race having spesial fish harvesting rules. At the very least they would say that low income people, in need should be allowed to harvest food from the wild.

Robin in Rocky

My thoughts exactly.
The picture may be sweet but sure reminded me of all the old pics I see of dad and Grandpa back in the good old days with tubs full of fish. Bet they thought there lakes could sustain large harvests, and trust me they did not!

pecker
05-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Hey Kylee or is it Kyle . I've fished in ontario many times , and dont appreciate catching musky and walleye etc with 3 eyes and 3 inch growths coming out of them . You can have those polluted contaminated fish !!! Hope they taste good, DONKEY !!! Remember nothing good comes from ontario , whether its walleye or those crappy sens and leafs. Hows that for RESPECT.

with due respect .. me and my family moved to alberta in 1993 from ontario. we love alberta, BUT -- the most we miss is the fishing . from a 17# rainbow with 2 eyes and no growths - didn,t glow in the dark--etc. from lake ontario to lake nip****ing eyes and pike. ontario has large and smallmouth bass . musky, pickeral & walleyes , sunfish bluegills crappies, coho, rainbows, carp which are a lot of fun, pike, etc. great fishing for all ages. as for sports they have a 3 in a row pennant champion in the jays . an original 6 hocky team with a great history-- although i'm not a fan of them . argos & sens -- O WELL. love alberta but sure miss the fish'in . always tasted good to.:wave: :wave:

Buck Krazy
05-22-2008, 09:49 PM
I thought Huffy had calmed down, guess not:innocent:

KyleM
05-23-2008, 08:17 AM
Hey Kylee or is it Kyle . I've fished in ontario many times , and dont appreciate catching musky and walleye etc with 3 eyes and 3 inch growths coming out of them .

Stay in Alberta then.

Why are you hiding behind a different username?
Are you ashamed or something? Sounds like you need a big
hug fella.

Alberta Bigbore
05-23-2008, 01:29 PM

Wow, such a big yap on this *****clown for just being a member for a little over 1 week!! noobs with big yappers only tell us one thing, whos the ignorant Pr*ck hiding behind a new name? Someone doesnt like what i said? Mods know what to do, ill roll out the mat for ya. :evilgrin:

My thoughts exactly.
The picture may be sweet but sure reminded me of all the old pics I see of dad and Grandpa back in the good old days with tubs full of fish. Bet they thought there lakes could sustain large harvests, and trust me they did not!

ive seen those old pics too from my relatives. Were yours fishing in Alberta?? or Ontario/or Manitoba? No way, no how, no where, can anybody judge the fishing in Alberta, to Manitoba or Ontario. :) its just too good over there.:D

JohninAB
05-23-2008, 01:43 PM
As you all know I posted a pic of 20 walleyes my ex brought back from the cabin in NW Ontario. Most people were complimentary in their comments but some of course had to play the subsistence is wrong, the fishery is going to collapse etc cards. One person even posted if they can afford to fly to camp, then they should not be eligible for subsistence rights. All of these statements were based on the posters interpretation of what they saw and not at all on the facts of the matter which I shall post now:

1) This island they have their cabin on has been in their family for many generations, my ex was born and raised out there, her mom was born and raised out there and so on and so on. My ex's mom, who we call Gramma, is 82 years old and has netted that lake for most of her life and her family before her has netted it as well. Apparantly with little to no adverse effect on the population of walleyes in the lake.

2) To say they do not deserve subsistence rights based on the fact that they flew out to camp is total hogwash and a statement made out of ignorance of the situation. Gramma lives in a subsidized old folks home with mostly white folks. She collects a pension like everyone else, not much, but enough to afford a flight once a year out to her true home. Gramma does not drive a $50000 truck, she drives a 1992 Ford Taurus with 200000 km's on it and rusting out. Gramma does not fish out of a $30000 boat nor does she use a $300 rod and reel setup nor does she shoot with a $2000 custom gun and scope setup. She fishes with a $20 rod and reel with about $10 worth of tackle and out of her beloved canoe. She shoots with a Winchester Model 94 in 32 Special with iron sites. Her band signed a treaty with the government of Canada and that gave her rights to fish and hunt as well as her children in their treaty area. Those rights were reaffirmed in the Constitution of Canada in 1982. Gramma although she is 82 years old, still goes down to the Sally Anne at least twice a week to work, she volunteers her time also to serve tea and such to seniors who are not near as mobile as she is. My ex works on a sawmill stacking lumber. She does not make big money, maybe $25000 per year. She supports herself and one son on that. She will if need be, go and harvest a moose as she has the right, with her old 303 British Lee Enfield rifle with iron sights and not in a $50000 4x4 either. Nor a quad. She will only shoot a small bull moose in the fall and only if she needs the meat. She does not go and shoot a moose, an elk and 2 or 3 deer every year like some hunters on here. Nor does she condone those who do it legally. So for her to exercise a right she has to go and bring home 20 walleyes for her family I think she should be given the same respect she gives you when you go and shoot upteen animals every year.

3) Instead of people crying the blues over the treaty rights based on subsistence hunting only, maybe you should channel that energy into researching how the aboriginal people of this land who signed these treaties in good faith have been treated by those who also signed the treaty. Have we lived up to our end of these treaties, well that can be debated but based on the treaties alone, I would say no. Review the treaties and then make your judgement. Review how those aboriginals who went and fought in the wars alongside whitemen were treated when they got home versus the whiteman. Check Canada's history and find out when Indians were first recognized as a person in this country, might shock some of you. Or how if an Indian joined the military they had to forfeit their treaty rights. I think the vast majority of indians out there would love to be treated as equals, but I am afraid whiteman has done everything but treat them as equals.

redneck posse
05-23-2008, 02:05 PM
hey john some of these guys on here just like to b*tch and complain. if the shoe was on the other foot and they had the rights instead off the natives, i'd bet MOST of them would feel that they were justified in taking what your EX did to help out her family.

troller
05-23-2008, 02:23 PM
Great post John!!!

bearbait
05-23-2008, 02:24 PM
well put john...now will every one back off and keep the negative comments to themselfs???

Morph1
05-23-2008, 02:35 PM
JohninAB very, very well put together reply,
some ars holes are just too judgemental on here and lots of that speaks of pure jalousy and ignorance, usually coming off of people with very little or no brain cells left (polution?, early childhood head injury? or simply, mental condition .. who knows, who cares :lol: ), I would not worry about dumbo remarks left by idiots,
thank god there are very few....
Great looking fish and I bet very tasty :wave:

Cheers Mate !

nekred
05-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Great Post John in AB....

Sometimes it is too bad that we have to write a long post to defend and put to rest a bunch of assumptions people make in furtherence of their own agenda.

I ahve seen abuses of rights and priveleges and that sometimes biases my outlook as subjective information always will.

You are right about the ones who were mistreated and the idea of the treaty was to create a means to stop the fighting to integrate everyone into one society.

100 years ago everyone in Alberta was living on a sustenance basis and we had a lot more in common with aboriginal peoples. In fact many of them were related to us.!...

Today I have seen where hunting has changed from a way of life to a sport that people claim is heir way of life. People hunt for different reasons today than they did years ago. It is very ironic that those people who hunt for a different reason poke jabs at people doing it for the original reasons. Look at the CnR fishing thread.... WOW!

I do not have a problem with true sustenance hunting... it is when it is abused that things go awry!

In the end people all hunt for their own reasons intheir own ways and as long as it is done in accordance with law it can al be used as a management solution and provide us with our necessary forms of recreation which aids our quality of life!

Once again.....Instead of bashing people for their own set of ethics, methodology or way of life, we need to recognise we all hunt and fish for different reasons and if it is done in accordance with law and generally accepted principles we should be encouraging one another rather than taking pot shots!....

pecker
05-23-2008, 05:38 PM
exellent post john.;) ;) i'm a shore fisherman trying to put a couple in the pan , but those 40000 dollar boats keep running over my 2 dollar lures. :lol: :lol: hope gramma has a long happy life and keeps that frying pan hot.:wave: :wave:

redneck posse
05-23-2008, 06:23 PM
not worth responding to

SNIPER
05-23-2008, 06:36 PM
bye bye walleye.:wave:

packhuntr
05-23-2008, 06:51 PM
Holy cow, what did you guys say to set this one off!! Nice guy:lol: .Gonna have to read back.

pecker
05-23-2008, 07:19 PM
bye bye walleye.:wave:

x2.:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

packhuntr
05-23-2008, 07:34 PM
x3. :wave: You musta just got off the short bus if thats the best you can come up with while in self destruct mode.:lol: Take care

lilsundance
05-24-2008, 12:11 AM
to many people insulting others, original post was edited and left blank and still the fighting continues.