PDA

View Full Version : on the ice

WayneChristie
11-17-2012, 01:56 PM
Sitting on 5 inches or clear black ice right now. lake full of pike , and not even a sniff. anyone else having a slow day? Thought Id be doing great since I forgot my camera at home, but nope. on the bright side I now know that 5 inches of ice will hold up 4 or 5 cows at once, guess I'm safe. Going to hit a different lake tomorrow see what the ice is like

kostianych
11-17-2012, 02:01 PM
new moon, south wind....change in weather.....
yesterday was slow on McGregor...

BeeGuy
11-17-2012, 02:31 PM
was slow else where last night as well.

what is a good cycle in the moon for fishing Kostianych?

kostianych
11-17-2012, 02:49 PM
week before and after the full moon :) but shhhh.......it`s a secret ;)

oh, and a North wind, -29C and a good company to go on the ice :)

EZM
11-17-2012, 06:34 PM
Sitting on 5 inches or clear black ice right now. lake full of pike , and not even a sniff. anyone else having a slow day? Thought Id be doing great since I forgot my camera at home, but nope. on the bright side I now know that 5 inches of ice will hold up 4 or 5 cows at once, guess I'm safe. Going to hit a different lake tomorrow see what the ice is like

Sounds like another inch or two and I will be safe too !!!!!

pickrel pat
11-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Sounds like another inch or two and I will be safe too !!!!!

I hear ya...... couple more weeks of cold weather and the ole lady can come with me.....:scared0018:

WayneChristie
11-18-2012, 12:22 PM
I hear ya...... couple more weeks of cold weather and the ole lady can come with me.....:scared0018:

Got a feeling your holes going to ice up pretty quick after she.reads that comment:sHa_sarcasticlol:
2 pike so far today glad I switched lakes