PDA

View Full Version : Obed or Millers

Morph1
05-23-2008, 02:46 PM
HEy guys , has anyone tried those lakes this season yet?,
if so how was it, I am thinking about heading that way on Sunday,
which lake fishes better I heard millers got browns and brookies is that correct?

Cheers !

Jester
05-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Let me know if you got my PM....Ok?

bodomtyrant
05-24-2008, 02:16 AM
HEy guys , has anyone tried those lakes this season yet?,
if so how was it, I am thinking about heading that way on Sunday,
which lake fishes better I heard millers got browns and brookies is that correct?

Cheers !

Millers has only browns They put broods in a few years ago but stopped stocking the browns I have fished there two seasons and have only seen ! brown come out. They are hard to find at times. Better off going to Wild horse for or Obed for browns

muzzy
05-25-2008, 12:02 AM
Are you guys referring to Obed lake west of Edson and just off highway on north side Never fished it seems so weedy So there are Browns in it??

Gord

bodomtyrant
05-25-2008, 10:31 AM
Are you guys referring to Obed lake west of Edson and just off highway on north side Never fished it seems so weedy So there are Browns in it??

Gord

Yes there are browns in it.

fishman
05-25-2008, 07:28 PM
Millers has only browns They put broods in a few years ago but stopped stocking the browns I have fished there two seasons and have only seen ! brown come out. They are hard to find at times. Better off going to Wild horse for or Obed for browns

Millers has mostly rainbows in it and it has had a couple years of stockings of browns in it and they were fingerlings...........chances of catching a brown in millers compared to the rainbows is one in fifty