PDA

View Full Version : pigeon update

buckmaster
05-24-2008, 12:24 AM
went out this evening and managed to fill 3 class b tags between me and my son.we caught a few more walleye but were very small.There was only 3 boats on the lake.We fished sundance area and the at the boat lauch provincial park. BTW we were in 15ft of water at both areas!!!

burbotman14
05-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Thanks, i should be going out tomorrow. I'll have an update and i'm hoping to get some above and underwater footage.

Howard Hutchinson
05-24-2008, 11:08 PM
We launched the Lund off the provincial dock this past holiday Monday as well. My son scored his 2, 50 & over and I managed to get my 3,43-50..It was a great afternoon ! One of his was very fat and measured 57cm's
18-20 ' of water.. They were huuunngry !!

Good luck to you all...Yummy Walleye:love:

HH

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
05-25-2008, 12:39 AM
Awesome pictures , thanks for shareing . Hopefully i get out to Pigeon here soon , its going to be a busy next few weeks , headed out on a trip with some of the guys here as of the 8th , and been addicted to fishing Coal for some Big ole pike , disbite having my walleye tags i think ill keep fishing coal until fall then go fill my tags when the local heros think its to cold to be in there 60 and 80 thousand doller boats running over peoples lines.hahaha , Anyrate tight lines to all and best wishes in your next trip.

Howard Hutchinson
05-25-2008, 11:28 AM
Hey Bigbadjohn,
We were to Coal a week or so ago as well but caught all small pike..Although we did catch one Perch ("

Can ya' share where the lunkers are sleepin ?

HH.

05-25-2008, 12:32 PM
delete please

05-25-2008, 12:33 PM
The really big ones like deep deep water , and are ither on the bottom or near the bottom. searcg drop offs and shelfs , Its still peretty early so some could be inbetween the deep water and on the edges of the shallows. and just keep hammering the rapala's , red devils , 5 of diamonds and or bait and bait hook but you need to troll at a much slower speed with bait, Its possible to do , just takes time to perfect it.hope this helps , theres some good hints to get you started.

buckmaster
06-01-2008, 11:13 AM
We were out yesterday and had a great day!! Lost count on the walleyes after a couple of hours:D The walleyes we caught were in the size from 15'' to 23''. They were biting really good on minnows on a orange jighead in about 12' of water.It was a busy day for boaters on the water! What really got me mad was this seadoo that kept coming full speed by our boat within 20' of us;i think he got the hint when i just about hit him with the biggest spoon i had on.:evilgrin: