PDA

View Full Version : December 10th IRUNGUNS will redefine online firearm & accessory purchases

IRUNGUNS
12-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Here is the skinny on how it will work....

www.irunguns.us will facilitate Canadian purchases on its own it will be fully automated. You will be able to buy FIREARMS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS, you name it and pay online. Ammunition is still on the table and we will advise everyone once a decision has been reached. Now we are expecting a few bumps along the way as this has never been done before but that being said we are ready for them. I must stress, and please spread the word, let’s NOT try and test the system to buy prohibited items. This is our biggest fear and we will charge a 30% restocking fee and cease to do business with the individual who attempts this.

Should you have any doubt about what your purchasing please call us for admissibility, if we don’t know we will find out.

Everything including FIREARMS that are purchased off the site will be processed for export on the 15th of every month and delivered after the 15th of the following month.

There will be no import form to fill out unless it’s a Firearm or Class 2 or higher optic as they are controlled by the Dept. of Defense. Should that be the case we will contact the buyer and advise them.

We will continue to pin magazines free of charge and ensure items comply with Canadian law. Now that said if there is something that requires Gunsmithing or extreme mods you will be contacted and advised. Our Gunsmith is $55.00 an hour.

We will NOT be putting compliant barrels in prohibited firearms, if we decide to go in that direction we will let everyone know.

Shipping Rates will include importation, brokerage, and all other fees to get your products into the country. Importation fees of $100.00 are not included on Firearms and Dept. of Defence controlled items, they will be collected upon final transfer. Should there be duty charged on your importation that to will be passed on upon final transfer.

We will NOT be importing other company’s accessories or parts for now but will still continue to source firearms should we not carry them.

You will be contacted once your items clear customs via email with an attached link which will allow you to pay the GST, Duty should there be any, and shipping to your place of residence.

Please let me know should you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Merry Xmas from all of us at IRUNGUNS

BigDaddysToys
12-06-2012, 11:17 PM
Seems like a really poor choice of username lol.

Im totally behind the cause....the username really makes a guy think its spam, then you notice the sponser thing....and after 15 beers I just cant process this lol. Il look again tomorrow lol

Attilathecanuk
12-07-2012, 05:42 AM
Sure look forward to this!!

ShawnM
12-07-2012, 07:42 AM
I hope the company meets the expectations it is setting for itself.

I can't go to your site from work but I'm curious: Is $100 a flat rate for importation? For example if I wanted a stock it would be $100 in addition to any cost?