PDA

View Full Version : Costco and batteries, Price!

Kim473
12-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Just changed the sons battery in his car. Saved $23.00 getting it from Costco as compared to Canadian tire.
Ya gotta love Costco prices on some items.

On a side note:

When I was in there, saw the seafood set up also. Tiger prawns as big as small lobster tails and scalops about 2" in diameter and about 2" thick, Lobster tails twice the size of the ones you get at most food stores. WOW! Didn't check prices as I know I can't afford anyways. One day I will splurge and get some Crab legs, Lobster tails and Scalops, a little bit of steak and the fire up the barbi and drink a little bit of beer. Having escargos stuffed in shrooms tonight and some safeway shrimp, probly fried in garlic butter.

fishtank
12-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Just changed the sons battery in his car. Saved $23.00 getting it from Costco as compared to Canadian tire.
Ya gotta love Costco prices on some items.

On a side note:

When I was in there, saw the seafood set up also. Tiger prawns as big as small lobster tails and scalops about 2" in diameter and about 2" thick, Lobster tails twice the size of the ones you get at most food stores. WOW! Didn't check prices as I know I can't afford anyways. One day I will splurge and get some Crab legs, Lobster tails and Scalops, a little bit of steak and the fire up the barbi and drink a little bit of beer. Having escargos stuffed in shrooms tonight and some safeway shrimp, probly fried in garlic butter.

i was there too actually 2 monster size lobster tail was $35 and the bag of scallop was $29 . those lobster are tasty i just split em down the middle, bake em with butter and garlic.

bikerman
12-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Have bought 3 of those batteries. One went south and they exchanged it after a year no questions asked. Good value.