PDA

View Full Version : Lynch mob calls

pointer
12-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Hey guys I'm thinking about buying New goose call any one here use the lynch mob calls? Any feedback would be great thanks

bobalong
12-11-2012, 09:19 PM
I have a couple, the Reaper and Lawmaker, both sound great with the Reaper having a little deeper sound.

pointer
12-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Thanx looks like Santa is dropping off a new call :sHa_shakeshout:

big-buck-slayer
12-11-2012, 10:14 PM
I have a lynch mob call and love it.

trapshooter
12-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Lynch Mob all the way! I have 3 goose calls and 2 duck calls! I love'em! They are easy to blow and sound great!

GooseHunter 667
12-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Was thinking about putting something new in My stocking this year, anybody here anything good about the Fowl life calls, banzai, and if so where would i purchase a lynch Mob or a banzai????

hunter0968
12-12-2012, 06:13 AM
There are a few places to get the lynch mob calls. You can go onto there web site and order from there, or you can phone them, and or cabelas is the sole carrier of lynch mob in Canada. If I was going to buy a new call to add to my lanyard it would be the law maker. It is an all around call. Easy to learn on and once you have the basics down so much range to play with. If you have any other questions shoot me a pm.

Mike_W
12-12-2012, 09:40 AM
The calls are pretty good provided you never need a replacement reed I have been waiting for well over a year for mine to show up.

That said I would order a new Molt gear EX3 I ordered one being that I like to have more than one short reed Canada call on my lanyard and my Lynch Mob dont work at all with a cracked reed.

Got the call and wow what a goosey loud call doesnt require as much back pressure as Lynch Mobs either.

Scott from Molt Gear is awsome for such a busy guy he takes time out to call and chat he also made my EX3 up with custom colors at no charge....This is my second call from Scott first was my Real Thang Grounds call that he tunned which is a wicked call.

Go EX3 if you are decent at working a short reed this call is super versatile and goosey!!!

Anyone want a derlin Executioner with a cracked reed for cheap?

Howard Hutchinson
12-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Lynch Mob..Great 80's rock band....Ahhhhhhh Couldn't resist..:sHa_shakeshout:

hunter0968
12-12-2012, 12:37 PM
As far as replacement parts they do come from the states a simple call to the company will get u what u need. I have had an order waiting to come from them now for close to three months the parcel got held up at customs . Out of my power to control that part. As with any product there will be good reviews and bad. I have used lots of different calls over my hunting experience and hands down lynch mob all the way. If ordered from the web site it will take just shy of two weeks to be at your door. Or one could go to cabelas and have one in your hands rite now.

catnthehat
12-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Just as an aside, here is Jase Robertson talking about duck calling championships - pretty funny, but to the point as well.:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQLd_Ej9CLc
Cat

pointer
12-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Yeah can't say I have ever tried to call ducks by just cranking on a call its always been a feed call and a hail call that works for me

bubba 96
12-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Lynch Mob..Great 80's rock band....Ahhhhhhh Couldn't resist..:sHa_shakeshout:

Ahhhhhh ya beat me too it..lol